T W O

Welp....

~Merome_shipper

Steve's POV

The morning came around too fast for my liking, with a groan I opened my eyes. Confused at the body in front of me for a second until it clicked and I blushed heavily as I backed up before looking at him in the eyes.

"Morning" Herobrine was propped up besides me, an arm flush against my hip, stopping me from moving too far from him. I had my voice caught in my throat as I had to tear my gaze away from him as he had lowered his face closer to mine.

"No morning kiss Stevie?" I could only stutter as I placed my hands on his chest, feebly keeping him at Bay, yet he only took the both of them and kissed the backs of them. All while keeping eye contact.

"We got so personal last night though..." Of course, how could I forget just how he practically dominated me.

"I-I uh... Good..... Good morning?" I eventually managed to force out. Kissing him quickly as I shifted on the bed. Herobrine had only hummed at me, and I had cleared my throat to try talking with him again.

"How's your uh... How's your arm?" I asked meekly. He only blinked at me, holding up the bandaged arm.

"If you want to see you'll have to give me a real kiss" That smooth bastard...I gave a sigh as I nibbled on my bottom lip. Did I truly want to see it? Then again it could need a change of the dressing...

"Keep biting that lip and I'll-!" Herobrine was cut off once I pressed my lips against his gently, tilting my head as I scooted closer to him. My hands resting on his shoulders and I jumped upon feeling his left hand slide into my hip.

"Hero..." I mumbled as I parted, He had a far away look on his face as he raise an eyebrow at me.

"Hm..?" With a chuckle I pecked his lips once more, finding it to be a drug of some sort to simply be so close to him.

"Your arm?" I asked smiling softly at him, Herobrine only nodded as he tugged the bandage off, showing me a completely unscarred forearm, unlike from yesterday.

"It's healed of course," This stupid idiot....And here I was worried about it...,"Since you're such an amazing doctor...lemme show my gratitude"

"You know....you don't have to do that...if...if you want to touch me then touch me" I muttered, looking away from him momentarily only to jump when he moved quick to hover over me, eyes narrowed in a glare as he growled deeply in the back of his throat.

"I'm warning you if it was up to me, I'd ravage that body of yours all. Day . Long" Herobrine growled at me, I blushed heavily at him, shuffling under his gaze.

"At least give me a heads up before hand..." What was I even saying anymore...? He ignited a fire within me that burned so hotly it was near suffocating to ignore. I moaned softly once he kissed me roughly. Our tongues clashing as Herobrine took control. Biting and nibbling any chance he got, meanwhile, I was a prisoner to the nerves and pleasure I felt from his wandering hands.

I gasped against his lips when he had squeezed my ass before he effortlessly put his hand inside of my boxers and prodded a finger at the hole.

"I really need to work on self control.... don't you think?" He muttered as he pulled back only to lurch forward and suck on my neck just as he pushed his finger inside.

"Ngh! I....I think it's fine " I gasped, why did I trust him so much? Why did I want him so close, to smother me in attention. And why, above all; did he make me so horny?