S I X

My precious babies! How are my lovelies???

I love you guys ×w×

Steve's POV

When I woke, I immediately threw up from how nauseous I was feeling. Groaning as I wiped my mouth and backing away from my vomit. When I managed to grab my bearings I took notice of how...depressing this room was. It seemed as if it's owner had nothing happy going on in their life. There was a bed in here, along with two doors, the one that was opened turned out to be a bathroom.

"Gross..." I jumped at the gruff voice coming from the other door. When I looked I seen a man with grey skin and black hair standing with his hands behind his back. His eyes were a heavy grey and they made me feel intimated just by being in his presence.

"When I learned Herobrine had a human-I didn't think he'd be prone to vomiting..." He growled, throwing a towel over the small puddle. I blinked at him, trying to decide if he was trust worthy.

"Are you going to speak boy?" He growled lowly, instead of responding I got up and sat on the bed.

"Why am I here?" I asked, my voice was hoarse and it made me cough.

"You're my ticket to world domination, as long as I have you-Herobrine wouldn't dare to hurt me" I sighed and rolled my eyes-great now I'm a prisoner.

"...You're not going to hurt me are you?" I asked, looking at this guy with a bit of concern.

"Not unless Herobrine gives me a reason to do so" He took a step towards me and I tensed up.

"But...Just to give let him know I'm not kidding" My eyes widened as he revealed a dagger in his right hand.

"Scream your loudest boy..."

Herobrine's POV

I had sent my mobs left and right-telling them to only turn aggressive on the Wither and Nothing besides him. I growled as I paced my throne room-Ender was taking too long in my opinion, and if he doesn't arrive sooner then I'm gonna-

"Herobrine-" There was only a muffled yelp as I tackled him to the ground with my hand around his throat.

"Where is he?!" I snarled in his face, the Wither only smirked before kicking me off of him and throwing something in my direction before he teleported away.

"I hope you know every time you hurt me...I'll hurt him back"

I clenched my teeth at his fading voice-it haunted my mind until my gaze was on the floor to see the back of a white card. In curiosity I picked it up and turned it around only to let out a strangled scream as I seen Steve with a pained face, what made my blood boil was that there was a dagger in his shoulder.

He stabbed my Steve.

Caused pain to my Steve...

HE TOUCHED MY STEVE

"Master, with the greatest apology, I am sorry that I am late..."

Another short chapter because why not?

F.O.T