E I G H T

Please don't hate me! Y'know what? Hate me-I fucking dare you to hate me *evil cackle*

Herobrine's POV

Was I pissed? Of course I was....He had this coming anyway, taking Steve...my Steve away from me? Not only that but to stab him as well? Oh, the Wither has a death wish on his plate.

"Master? Are you prepared to depart?" I merely turned my head and Ender had to avoid my gaze.

"Of course I am...let's pay the Wither a visit shall we?" Ender bowed to me and in a flash we teleported to his domain. Honestly? It was getting hard to contain myself.

"Find him and bring him to me, I'm going to look for Steve" I got a hushed answer before Ender flew off. Meanwhile I walked up the flight of stairs before me, at the top was hallway, at the end of the hallway was a closed door. When I got to the door? It didn't really stand much of a chance when I yanked it off of its hinges.

Want to know what I was met with? Do you really wanna know?! ARE YOU FUCKING SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW?!

[STAPLES THE FOURTH WALL]

It was Steve, oh but that's not all! Oh no...what really made my blood boil was that his pants and boxers? Were ripped...not only that but he was chained, gagged, and blindfolded! NOT ONLY THAT! But there was a pool of blood beneath his nether regions, more precisely, his ass.

"So...this is what he's done to you...?" I said as calmly as possible, at the sound of my voice Steve picked his head up and shakily tried to move but ended his efforts when he tried to move his legs.

"He...He-!" I laughed hysterically as I made my way over to him, carefully removing the blindfold as well as the gag. Steve looked up to me with tear strained eyes and cracked a smile.

"H-Hero...! I-I..." He flinched as I yanked the chains on his wrists.

"Let GO OF ME!" I felt all sanity leave me as I turned to face the both of them. This time Ender kept his gaze on me and the Wither? Oh boy did he look scared.

"......Bring him to the Ather...the holding cells and never take your eyes off of him, disable all of his abilities" Ender nodded his head and for a split second I heard the Wither cry out.

"Steve...He...He...did this to you...That-!" I was a bit shocked when I felt soft hands go around my stomach.

"Herobrine....H-He...I-I!" Steve sobbed into my back, with a nod of my head I teleported the two of us to the medical wing of Notch's palace. See, I couldn't teleport into the Void because the Wither blocked my entity from being able to, but he seemed to forget that Ender can teleport wwith or without that block on him since his origins is an Enderman.

"Oh my! Petal! Get a sponge and hurry! H-Herobrine...sir, we...Steve-I" An angel stumbled over her words as she spotted us, I in turn picked Steve up and looked back at her. My words failing me at this moment.

"I-I see...follow me" She mumbled, quickly leaving the corridor with me following her until she got to an open room, angels stood in a line with their heads bowed until I set Steve down on the bed on his side.

"I'm fi-mmph!" I slammed my lips onto his, calming myself down so I wouldn't explode on him.

"Don't say that...Not now please..." I whispered, Steve looked into my eyes, I looked into his and the more I did the more my rage for Wither grew.

"He will pay...I promise" Steve was about to speak but I had already turned my back and made my way to the holding cell.

"Brother? Is Steve well?" At the moment I ignored my older brother and kept walking.

"Herobrine" I don't understand why but every time he said my name I stopped in my tracks. When I turned and looked at him only to see him step back was when I could tell my eyes were blazing.

"Have you gone corrupted again? It's...just like eons ago" He whispered.

"That mistake of a creation raped Steve....my Steve. He hurt the one I love to an extent Notch...Of course I'm not corrupted" I growled at him before turning around and continued walking.

F.O.T