N I N E

Ender's POV

I waited patiently if front of the Wither's cell just as Master had ordered. At the moment he was pacing back and forth, his two other heads floated on either of his shoulders in silence. There were times when he would look over to me, most likely looking for pity but I don't have pity, nor mercy. The thing that caught my eye was that he had a short limp whenever he took a step.

"Please...I'm not..He..." He stuttered out, going to grab the bars only to be blown back from the shock. I didn't say a word to him, I was only watching him as Master ordered.

"Ender...did he pull anything?" At the sound of Master's voice the Wither trembled.

"No sir he did not" Master stood next to me and I felt his power seeping out and around him, so I took this as to scoot a little to the left just in case he exploded.

"...Take him and follow me" I nodded my head and walked toward the cell, easily going through and grabbing his arm, as soon as I did cuffs appeared around his wrists. His head snapped up and looked into my eyes, tears weld up in his eyes and for a second, they turned brown. Immediately I drew back in confusion. But that confusion turned into anger as I spread my wings and exited the cell, without a word I went towards the health wing.

With my wings I was able to fly at Mach 24 so I got there in a matter of seconds, I landed and marched into the room, snarling and growling at the angels who tried to make me leave.

"You little lowlife!" I snarled at Steve who jumped back.

"W-What?" I grabbed his arm and again without a word I flew back to the holding cells.

"Ender, what is the meaning of this?!" Master growled at me, he stood in front of the cell with the Wither in chains next to him.

"Get him away from me!" The Wither screeched and stumbled back only to fall on his rear and cried out once he did.

"Hero? I-I need to get back so the angels cou-" Steve was cut off as I glared at him.

"Stop the act-you're not fooling me" I snarled, walking towards Master. He struggled in my grip and Master seemed to want to understand but also, be wanted to tear my head off.

"Ender...explain..." I nodded my head and focused on Steve, going into his mental membrane and disabling all of his abilities. As soon as I did Steve cried out, most likely in anger and cuffs appeared around his wrists as he transformed into the Wither.

"Y-You-!" The Wither was blown back into the wall and I turned to Master who was visibly shaking.

"Ender...take Steve to the medical wing" I nodded my head and looked to Steve on the floor, he was trying desperately to get up but failed.

"We need to hurry, Master gets unstable fast so we need to-" My instincts kicked in and I covered Steve with my body as something exploded from behind me.

"Ah!" he cried out and flung himself onto me, I was startled at the warmth and tenderness that was Steve but shook my head and picked him up, taking off towards the medical wing.

What was that? Just now?

Wither's POV

Damn that Enderdragon! Damn that human too! But holy nether did this hurt like a bitch...

"...You....You!" I shivered at his tone, I didn't stand a chance without my powers, I could barley stand as Herobrine punched me through yet another wall. This must've been the fifth one since Ender found out.

"Brother...do you have to cause a mess?" I coughed blood as Notch came into this room.

"A-Aren't...Aren't you gonna stop him?" I asked, shakily standing up to look at the both of them.

"You are not my creation....so why should I?" And here I thought Notch was the nice and reasonable one. But deep down he's a sick twisted bastard just like Herobrine.

"...He was a good fuck too" If I'm gonna die, then I might as well go out with a bang. But now that he's rushing towards me with every once of rage and power around him, I do regret it. Maybe he would've just exiled me instead.

Steve's POV

"And if anything bothers you, tell Ender to get one of us okay?" I smiled at the nurse as she left the room, my attention went to the Enderdragon who stood against the wall. If it weren't for him I would've been in the Wither's position.

"Hey..." Immediately he was beside the bed. I sat up and hugged him, getting him to jump a bit.

"Thank you" Once I let go Ender looked a bit confused and grabbed a chair to sit in.

"What was that?" Sure he was king of the End but surely Herobrine had hugged him.

"What? The hug?" I stopped myself from laughing and listened to him.

"Hug...What...What sign is that?" He asked.

"A form of affection, friends do it, lovers...family" Ender's usual hard purple eyes lit up.

"Family?" My heart throbbed, he sounded like a lost child.

"It starts off as a male and female to make a baby. That is one type of family" I explained.

"There are more?" I nodded my head at him and smiled.

"There could be two females who love each other or two males" Ender nodded his head slowly.

"Like you and Master?" I blushed at that but nodded my head.

"...Um Ender, what else don't you know?" I asked, I was supposed to stay in bed for the remainder of the day.

"Read and Write" I couldn't stop myself from hugging him again, Ender was just too cute!

Wither's POV

Was I dead yet? It felt like it, it really did. I felt like nothing but then all together I felt everything like a kick to the head.

"Wither for your crimes you will be banished to the void until the end of time or life, whichever comes last...do you have any words?" Herobrine snarled as I picked myself up.

"...I...No" I sighed, dropping my head and trying my best to stand. And just like that, I was banished.

See, that's what you get when you try to take over Minecraftia with so little knowledge! May this be a lesson to you all my little rebels!

F.O.T