T H I R T E E N

I'm tired...

Steve's POV

I blinked at them, Ender was panting quietly while holding his tail and glaring at Entity. The glitch only tilted his head at me.

"Was that wrong? Should I do it again?" He asked, Ender only growled at him before flying out of the room.

"No, actually no mating for you....you're uh, only here for a limited time! So uh, less...less heartache" I stumbled on my words as even I backed away from him. Entity 303 tilted his head at me and frowned just a bit. Dear Notch what am I gonna do with him?

Time skip

"Entity?!" I screamed out, currently running through the halls looking for not only him but Herobrine as well.

The two seemed to just vanish and it was making me scared.

"Steve" I jumped as I turned around to see Ender propped on a statue of Notch in the main hallway. His purple eyes were slanted and he licked over his fangs with his tongue.

"Have you seen Entity or Herobrine?" I asked, watching as he climbed onto the statues shoulder.

"I have seen them both" He shifted his wings and yawned at me.

"Could you tell me where they are?" I asked.

"Perhaps" Ender dragged on, mirth in his eyes as he wrapped his tail around his forearm.

"...Where are they?" I asked, tapping my foot, for the first time I heard Ender chuckle.

"I dunno" He laughed this time, and flew down but landed on his face, now swaying his tail and laughing louder.

"Ender? Are you..drunk?" Ender sat like a tamed wolf and shook his head.

"I am a king, a king does not," He hiccuped, "Get drunk" I sighed and patted his head. Smiling softly as he purred but jumped up and clumsily walked away.

"Brine! Steve wants chu!" Ender yelled out, bouncing now as he led me down a few halls, we stopped at an open archway and there was Hero and Entity, glaring each other down as they both drank a shot and waited for a another.

"To make it short this is a contest" Herobrine quickly explained before downing another glass.

"How many? Exactly"

"7,623" They're both said at the same time.

"And this is to see who gets drunk?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"Ender lost the 20th in" Entity said as he slammed his glass down and waited for the bartender to refill.

"Wait...why is there even a bar here?!" I cried out.

"Notch gets stressed, especially with all the shit I put him through" Herobrine chuckled and drank another, burping softly.

"Steve, I need help" Ender whined as he rubbed himself against my leg.

"Well stand up first" I sighed, pulling him to his feet, he caught himself quickly and straightened himself out.

(I'm putting Aleks in here so shut up, cause in my last book they were just adorable!)

"There's a table in the back with these dragons, especially the one with the blonde hair....could you talk to him for me?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

"Ender your drunk" I tried reasoning with him.

"Let him have his fun Steve, later we'll tear up the bed" Herobrine called out and I sighed before turning around and walking to the back table.