S I X T E E N

Howdy Y'all

Steve's POV

I ran quickly down corridor after corridor trying to find Notch, curious as to what the flashing light was and what it could possibly mean. I wished to let him know as soon as possible but it was proving difficulty as I couldn't find him. Honestly I think I got myself lost.

"Is there an issue M'lord?" I jumped at the small voice coming from behind me. Upon turning I locked eyes with a small boy with bright green eyes and black hair. 

"Oh! I'm lost actually. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but do you know where Notch is?" I asked him. The boy shuffled on his feet before nodding. He wore a white tunic with gold sandals that wrapped just below to his knees.

"I can take you to Lord Notch rather than allowing you to get lost further, I must warn you though...I can not promise the landing will be smooth" He blushed, looking down and shuffling once more.

"Oh that's fine with me, it's urgent, I think...What's your name?" I asked, taking his hand when he held it out for me.

"Aaron Sir, hang on tight okay?" A nod from me was only what I managed, surprised to see white wings sprout from his back and in a flash we were gone. Reappearing not a second later, in a cafeteria to where two young adults were being held back as they were spiting horrid words back and forth at one another.

"Steve? What are you doing here?," I turned to see Notch standing to the side, looking confused, smiling softly at my companion. "Hello Aaron, back from the Overworld are you?" He asked chuckling softly.

"Oh Notch! Uh," I jumped at the sound of the heavy doors slamming open as a woman in a grey tank top and black jeans walked in, her feet covered with combat boots.

"Fallen, I apologize for bothering you but we could use the help" Notch smiled warmly, shaking her hand as she bowed.

"It's no problem Sire" She looked calm and in a blink tall grey wings sprouted from her back causing Aaron to run behind me, tightly holding onto my shirt.

"I've never seen such a corrupted angel before..." He whispered. Once her wings fell gracefully behind her, the two that were fighting went quiet and looked almost pale.

"As being apart of the royal guard, or Notch's army, you must learn to coexist with others who see differently than you...Seeing as the both of you want to fight so badly, you can both fight me" She spoke loudly into the now quiet cafeteria. 

"U-Um...Ma'am?" One of the two that were fighting who had spiky red hair spoke quietly as he took a step back, the guards holding him, released him and stood at attention.

"You heard me" She took off her glasses, handing them to another guard closer towards her, I was actually intimidated just by being in the same room as her! I can only imagine what everyone else must be thinking.

"I refuse Ma'am" The other, who had long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. He also took a step back from her seeing as she now wrapped her long brown hair up into a bun. Her brown eyes were set in a hardened glare as she held her head up straight after she was done. 

"It was an order soldier" I jumped as Aaron pulled away from me and silently flew out while Notch led me out of the room.

"Now that, that's settling. What may I help you with Steve?" Notch asked me, I gave a concerned glance to the now closing doors to the cafeteria as one of the trouble makers was thrown against a wall.

"U-Uh...Right...um..After you left your office. Your tablet was flashing and there were these numbers that I forgot..." I tried racking through my brain to remember them but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried, getting Notch to chuckle at me.

"Was there a text next to those numbers?" He asked, patting my head.

"Oh right! Something about Wither being gone I think?" I looked up at him watching as he lost his smile and gave me a blank look.

"....Shit" 

F.O.T 

SHORT CAUSE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING