T W E L V E

You guys don't mind if I do this for a bit right? Just getting in the hang of things again ok?

Steve's POV

Herobrine had tried to fuck me at least three times after that and had found Entity 303 nearby watching us, curious as to what we were trying to do and every time, Herobrine had engaged in a fight with him and I had to sit and watch since Hero had a knack for ripping my boxers now.

"What are you and Hero trying to accomplish?" I jumped at Entity 303 came from behind me.

"He and my Master were trying to resume their mating schedule, but you continue to interfere" I jumped again at the sound of Ender who was on the other side of me.

"Okay is there anyone else who wants to jump out or materialize here?!" I growled as I clutched my heart, it felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.

"I apologize..." Ender bowed to me and Entity 303 did the same.

"What is Mating?" Entity asked as the three of us walked down the hall towards the room I was occupying with Herobrine.

"It is the process where my Master puts his private inside of Steve until he bears Master's young" Ender explained.

"I'm male, I can't get pregnant" I mumbled as I tried to hide my blush, I opened the door and the other two let themselves in as I turned on the light that seemed to never be on.

"Humans are weird..., All dragons can lay eggs" Ender said as he sat on the dresser while Entity stood by the door.

"Look guys I need to take a shower so...excuse me" I gently moved Ender's tail to get a pair of boxers out of the dresser. I never knew who put clothes in here but I secretly thank them for it. I grabbed another shirt before making my way to the bathroom.

"Finally...alone time..." I whispered to myself, going around the tub and turning on the shower. I took off my shirt first, Herobrine wanted me to work out with him but I couldn't keep up, plus seeing him shirtless and sweaty was making me rather horny.

"Where is the soap?" I asked myself, looking around the now steamy bathroom. I spotted it and went to get it but stopped and yelped as I seen Entity 303 staring right back at me.

"What the hell Entity?! You can't keep scar-"

"Can we mate?" He asked, taking a step forward, immediately I blushed but backed away from him.

"N-No! No we cannot!" I yelled out, Entity tilted his head and pouted.

"So...You only mate with Herobrine?" He asked.

"Yes! Now go wait outside with Ender!" I yelped yet again when I bumped into something solid, but it didn't feel like the sink.

"How many times do I need to punch your face in?! Steve is for my eyes only!" I sagged my shoulders as Herobrine growled.

"I apologize" Entity 303 bowed before teleporting out. I jumped as Hero squeezed my butt.

"Alone at last..." He whispered, gently kissing my neck.

"I just want to take a shower now Hero" I whined, turning around and looking into his white eyes.

"Am I rushing it? It has literally just passed a week..." He murmured caressing my cheek.

"No, that workout tired me out" I smiled, pulling him close and making out with him, feeling that warm surge that always made me horny.

"Mind if I join you? To soothe you I mean, you pick up with your back and that isn't good..." I smiled at him and nodded my head.

Time skip

"Oh fuck! Naughty boy...what did I tell you?" I dunno, I forgot. Well currently I was moaning my brains out as Herobrine pounded into me against the shower wall.

"Faster! Hero please faster!" I screamed out, clawing at his back and moaning loudly as he did as I asked.

"Dammit Steve..." He growled, pulling me closer to his body and thrusting faster than before.

"Yes! Yes! That's it...that's it! You got it! Oh fuck...fuck!!" I moaned out. This was blissful, it was amazing, actually no words could describe how I felt. My toes curled and my legs wrapped around his waist while he continued to pound into me.

"I'm....I...Hero!" I yelled out, releasing all over his chest and slacking on the wall as he came inside of me.

"...That was fun" I chuckled between my gasps as Herobrine let me down and kissed my nose.

"I have deep regards for you Steve" I tilted my head at him.

"Um...I have deep regards for you as well" I never seen him smile so much, it looked like it hurt him. I yelped out in surprise as Hero kissed me deeply.

"Master?! Um...It s-seems that Entity 303 i-is....ah..." We both froze as Ender muffled voice came through the door.

"....Did Ender just..." Herobrine started while I sighed and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist before opening the door.

"HOLY NETHER ENTITY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" There he was, only thing was that Entity had the tip of Ender's tail in his mouth. But Ender was completely flustered, blushing and most of all, he was whining.

"M-make him stop!" He cried out, twitching violently as Entity got off but started to stroke his tail.

"Wait...what am I looking at?" I asked, going over to Entity who was standing by the dresser.

"I watched you and now I'm copying it onto Ender....only thing is he is louder than you..." Entity explained softly tugging on Ender's tail getting the dragon boy to moan out.

"I'M NOT MADE TO BE BOTTOM NOW LET GO!" Ender finally made the move to remove his tail but Entity softly bit down on the tip and I swear Ender exploded.

F.O.T

*facepalm * Ender's tail is just a sensitive area, well the tip of it anyway. It's like your neck, but....the tip of his tail.

SteveXHerobrine (Boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें