F I F T E E N

Picture of Aleks cause I'm great

Ender's POV

A dragon's mate bond is one of the things I've been missing out on.

I couldn't help but thank my drunk self as I continued to listen to Aleks as we flew. He had my full attention as he talked on and on about his training to eventually get assigned a rider.

"But then again... I wouldn't mind riding you" I peeked at his words, slightly flying closer so our wings barely scraped together.

"What time do you get out?" I asked, smirking softly as I winked at him.

"O-Oh! Your serious...A-around sunset" He was adorable I gave a chuckle as we landed together. Aleks in a bit of a rush as he opened a closed door.

"Finally show up do ya?!" Just seeing Aleks flinch and lower his head into submission made my blood boil.

"I-!" Before the instructor could continue, I opened the door wider, snarling dangerously as Aleks looked to me now.

"K-King Ender...i-it's...What honor it is to have you here...w-wha-" I gave another warning snarl before fixing myself.

"First off, never raise your voice at my mate ever, understood?" I asked, flicking my tail. The dragon before me nodded, bowing slightly.

"Y-Yes your majesty..." Aleks gave me a slight tug on my arm, getting me to calm down completely.

"I gotta go now okay?" I gave a slight pout, already so attached to him.

"Would it be acceptable to oversee the training?" I looked to the instructor once more as he jumped and looked at me.

"O-Of course!" With a nod I gently took Aleks' hand and led him inside the massive and spacious training room. Dragons in their human forms we in a line as they gasped at me, bowing to me in an instance. 

"Everyone, I would like to welcome King Ender today, he will be overseeing everyone's progress" I gave a low hum as I kept my eyes on Aleks, he was the only one I was here for. A barely silent growl made my eyes fall onto a male two heads in front of my mate. 

"Derrick!" It almost sounded as a plea as I kept my unblinking hostile gaze towards him. Either he was growling at me or Aleks, I liked neither of those options.

"How could you just submit and let this guy mark you?!" He roared, eyes blazing orange. My lips pulled up into a snarl, letting go of my mates hand as my own clenched into fists.

"He chose me...Anyway why does it matter to you?!" I watched as Aleks stood in front of me, crossing his arms with a pout. 

"I chose you first!" All eyes snapped towards him as I felt myself grow completely enraged. 

"Picking on me day to day is not a way to woo anyone Derrick!" It was getting a bit to contain myself as I fully processed this.

"That wasn't part of the courtship!" 

"You're challenging me...Derrick" The yelling stopped between the two, I was seeing red, with not having a mate all my life, I would damn sure as hell be possessive of Aleks.

"Ender..." I honestly tried to keep myself back but next thing I knew was that I had tackled Derrick, snarling dangerously as others yelled out in fright.

I was so close to transforming and ripping his throat out all the while taking Aleks with me back to the End so I could ravish him.

That was until I was staring into the golden eyes of my mate. In a trace my shoulders sagged as I stared deep into his eyes. The sudden urge to get off of the one to challenge me was overpowering. Aleks slowly walked with his soft hands cupping my cheeks as he led me to sit down.

"Thank you Aleks..." The instructors voice was almost unheard as I sat still, soon purring deeply as I stared. It wasn't until he blinked did I almost snap out of it, going back into a state of bliss as I closed my eyes, purring loudly as he held me close. Why couldn't I move?

"I never want to have to do this to you again Ender...Okay?" I automatically nodded my head and buried my nose into his neck, pleased at our mixed scents together. What was wrong with me?

"Open your eyes..." I felt myself pull away and did as he asked, suddenly thrown back into reality as I shook my head and groaned at an upcoming headache.

"Ender...I'm your mate, as I am yours. Derrick isn't a threat to you...to us, understand?" I gave a small hum, blinking slowly at him.

"Should anyone try to challenge me, I will not hold back on protecting what's mine" I said finally after standing, sighing gently as I kissed his cheek.

"Proceed with training, I'll be watching" Aleks only tackled me into a hug with a squeal as he babbled on and on about how happy he is to be my mate. I gave a small smile as I listened.

Little did he know he made my whole world by becoming my mate.

F.O.T 

Honestly considering on changing my username to AggrivatedNightmares or something, trust I'll still post merome, skylox, poofless and all that jazz but I dunno. I've been reading a lot of werewolf stories too, not just BDSM books.

So I might either keep this minecraft only and just make a new account or add on a new story if that's peachy with you guys. <3