Chapter 5: Wedding Magic

Awe, today Scott Gets to marry Heather. They are just....GOALS! Like I want to be them wen I grow up. Because I haven't grown up! Haha....
The sun shined in my eyes wen I woke up. I yawed.
"5 more minutes." Groaned. Today we didn't have to go in. I'm going to mom and dads for lunch. I got up and walked downstairs. I put on the coffee and turned on the tv. The doorbell rang. I opened the door and a delivery man had a Bouquet of roses.
"Oh...wow."
"For ms.Maxfield." He says.
"Before I sign for them can I just check the note...thank you." I red it: babe I know your pissed but can you just give me a second chance? I love you -Tyler <3
I laughed.
"You see that green bucket down the driveway?" I pointed.
"The garbage can?" He asked.
"Yeah, you can put them in there." I say.
"Ouch." He says.
"You have a nice day." I closed the door.
"Ass." I say under my breath. He needs to let me go. I play my show and eat breakfast.

I walk in to my shoot. I go for the make up room.
"Hey!" Hannah says.
"Hey." I say. We kiss each other's cheeks and I sit down.
"Maylon is here." She says.
"Is she? That's nice." I say. Maylon walks around the corner with her make up.
"So what's up?" She asked.
"Flower delivery man came to my door this morning." I say. She starts with my eyes.
"Are you kidding me?!"
"No, I swear I'm going to freaking egg his car." I say. I scroll through my phone looking at photos I was tagged in. I just live all the fan art.
"I'll help." Hannah laughed.
"This is Tyler, right?" May asked.
"Yeah. And Scott specifically told us, we were over if that wasn't enough." I say.
"What about Emily, has she said anything?"
"No, I don't really want to talk to her." I say.
"Your kinda talking to Tyler." She says.
"Ok but, Tyler and i's relationship is over. Emily and i's 18 years of friendship is over." I say.
"Awe, Rach." She says.
"18." I say.
"You were 8 wen you become friends."
"Yeah." I say.
"Don't start crying, you'll run the liner." She says.
"I'm good." I say.

I just changed back into my clothes and I walk with May to our cars. We are both driving to mom and dads for lunch. I park and May and I get out and open the front door. We walked in.
"We're here." I say walking in.
"Burgers are almost done." Mom says. May and I kiss moms cheeks.
"Good to see you, ma." May says. Mom smiled as she cut the tomato. I high fived Colton as I sat on the couch.
"You tell her?" I asked.
"Rach!" He says.
"Eh what's goin on?" Mom asked.
"Tell her."
"Not like this!" He said.
"Colton do not tell at your sister." Mom said.
"I...sorry, I didn't mean to get you upset." I said in a softer voice. He put one finger up and ran upstairs. I stood In stupidity.
"Go!" Mom yelled. I ran upstairs. I opened Coltons door.
"Hey." I say.
"I don't want to talk about it." He says.
"What's going on, you don't act like this, that's not the Colton I know." I say. I sit on the bed next to home.
"We broke up, ok." He says.
"Why?" I asked.
"She moved yesterday."
"Where?"
"Her dad got a job in Canada."
"I'm sorry, Colton." I said in a Canadian accent. He didn't laugh.
"LDR's are freaking hard, I've been there." I say.
"I love her." He said.
"If you love her, you'll do what's best for the both of you." I rested my head in his shoulder.
"I miss her." He stared to cry. I curled my bottom lip.
"I got you." I stood up and pointed to him.
"I got you bud." I said again. He was confused, but I got him. I knocked on Stella's door.
"Dinner." I said. She was making out was a dude on her bed, unresponsive.
"Aye!" I chucked a pillow at them.
"Oh, hi." He says.
"Why is there a hood rat in your bed?" I asked. He laughed.
"He's not a hood rat, Rach, he's my boyfriend." She kissed him.
"Downstairs." I say.
"One minute." She held up a finger. I walked downstairs.
"Rach will you set the table?" Mom asked.
"Yeah." I grabbed plates and utensils. Colton set up the table cloth, because moms rule is: it's not family dinner with out a little cloth. Yes that's her motto, and yes if you were wondering it's stitched on a pillow somewhere. I booty bumped Colton.
"I got you." I whispered.
"What does that even mean?" He asked.
"You'll see." I said. We laughed as he helped me set the table. Stella and the hood rat walked downstairs with not more than and inch of space between them.
"Stella act like the women you are." Mom said. We busted up laughing.
"Rach called him a hood rat!" She protested.
"I like that." Dad pointed at me as he laughed.
"That's a good one." Colt said. I smiled.
"Let's say grace." Mom said. We moaned.
"Let's eat!" Colt chanted.

   I'm getting ready for the wedding as the doorbell rings.
"Coming!" I yell as I walk down the stairs the an earring back in my mouth.
"You here so early-" it wasn't chandler.
"In sorry." Emily began to cry. I put my earring in.
"Your not sorry." I said.
"Hear me out." She said.
"I have to go." I say.
"Rachel!" She said.
"I can't even look you in the eyes." I slowly closed the door and slid down it. I don't doubt for a second she wasn't still on the other side crying with me. I looked at the time and chandler should be here in 10 minutes. I dried my tears and walked upstairs to finish getting ready. I put my red bottoms on and walked downstairs and waited for chandler. The doorbell rand and I opened the door.
"Melady." Chandler said as I opened the door. He was dressed in a cute little suit. I laughed.
"Your pick up truck awaits." He says. He drove a ford. He opened my door and I got in.
"What's with the puffy eyes?" He asked.
"Emily came over." I said.
"Alright they go!" He dodged the subject because he knew I couldn't take anymore of it.

  We are sitting in chairs on the Georgia beach. It's so beautiful. She had a beach themed wedding.
"...and with this ring, I thee we'd thee." Scott said.
"...and with this ring, I thee we'd thee." Heather repeated. She was crying like Niagara falls.
"...you may kiss your bride." He cheered. We stood up and clapped. They marched down the aisle. We threw bird seed as they exited. We were walked down the beach to the reception. I was on the phone was Colton and he was nagging me about the whole: I got you thing.
"You will see! I told you that!" I laughed. Chandlers hand brushed mine. I itched my cheek.
"You want a date? Next month." I say. Chandler try's to hold my hand. I switched hands with the phone.
"I have to go."
"K, bye, love you." I hung up.
"That boy!" I say.
"What's he ranting about?" Chandler asked.
"Something I said at lunch." I say. We sat in our seats. They had snacks but they didn't serve dinner. The music started and the dance floor glowed.
"Can I have this dance?" Norman asked. I laughed.
"Of course." I stood up and he took my hand. Norman was always a gentleman, so sweet.
"How are you taking the break up?" He asked. I stepped on his foot.
"I mean how's life."
"It's good." I say.
"You?"
"Perfect." We made conversation til the song ended.
"Thank you." I said. We went and sat back at our table. Chandler seamed down.
"Come on grumpy pants." I pulled him out of his chair.
"I'm not grumpy." He said. I laughed.
"That's bull shit." I say. He laughed and we danced.
"Let's clear the floor for the new mr. And mrs.!" The DJ yelled. We cheered as chandler and I walked back to our seats. Our table was decorated with a fake zombie leg and lots of other stuff to represent TWD. I loved it. Scott had his groomsmen sing never stop. It was so touching and heather didn't even see it coming.
"I will never stop tryin." They sang.
"I will never get used to you."
"You are my life I don't deserve you."
"I will never." We sang. They words showed up and we sang along.
"I will never stop losing my breath." Goals!
"I will never stop choosing you, Babe. Slowly couples gathered on the floor. Steven and Lauren danced. It was so cute, I loved it.
"Come on." Chandler stood up.
"I'm tired." I complained.
"This one counts." He said. I smiled and got up.
"Your the only one I see." Chandler sang. It was so magical. We danced I tot eh sun set.

  It was late and I was danced out. Chandler dropped me off on my porch.
"I better go." I say.
"I had a nice night." He said.
"Me too." I didn't know what to do so I just kissed his cheek and went inside. I was so damn tired and my legs more falling asleep. I threw my shoes and fell asleep.