I'm doomed

(Taemin's POV)

"ARGH!!! I'M LATE!!" I ran out of the house and ran as fast as I could to get to school on time. The first day at a new school and I'm late. Could anything be worse? I guess I shouldn't have asked that. You know, when you ask if anything could get worse, it does. Same goes for me.

My name is Lee Taemin and I just transfered to a new school in Seoul. Because my mother got a new job here, I had to move along. I didn't like the idea, but I didn't had a choice, so I decided to give it a chance. Everything was a mess right now. We just moved in and we haven't unpacked yet and now I'm late for first day in school. I'm lucky if I make it on time.

I came to the school garden and ran to the entrance. The bell rang as soon as I entered. Now what? I have no idea where my classroom is. I ran through the corridors and when I turned around the corner I bumped into something or someone. I fell down on my butt "auch!" I said. "Are you okay?" I heard a boy said and I looked up. A light brown haired boy stood there and offered his hand to help me up. I took his hand and stood up "yeah, I'm fine" I said and bowed "I'm sorry." The boy smiled "It doesn't matter, it was kind of my fault too" he said. I raised my head and looked at him "I'm so late...do you know where my class is?" I asked a bit desperate. "Who are you?" he asked me. "I'm Lee Taemin. I'm the new student" he smiled once again "then you are in my class, it's this way" he said and started to walk to the classroom. I followed him "thank you, eh....?" I said looking at him "Jinki. Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew" he said and hurried a little.

We came to the classroom and Onew walked straight in. I stood in the door and looked at my future classmates. The teacher looked at Onew "Late again, aren't we Mr. Lee" he said. Onew stopped and turned around to face the teacher. He bowed deep "I'm sorry, I'm late" he said and stood straight up. "Sit!" the teacher said and turned his head to look at me. "And who are you?" he asked. I walked in and bowed deep "I'm Lee Taemin, the new student" I said and stood straight up. I turned to the classmates and bowed once again and stood straight up "I'm looking forward to study together" I said. "You can sit right next to Lee Jinki" the teacher said and pointed at an empty seat right next to Onew. I walked through the classroom to my seat and sat down. "How lucky can you be to sit next to me" Onew whispered. I looked at him "what do you mean?" I whispered back. "I mean, you're sitting next to the only person you know in this school" he said. "Well, I guess you can call that luck" I said with a smile and then paied attention to the teacher.

The bell rang and the first break was here. My next class was math and again me and Onew was in same class. We sat outside in the garden. "How do you like it so far?" Onew asked. I looked at him "It has only been first lesson. Wait till the end of the day and I will tell you" I said. "Agh, you're boring. Hey can I have your phone number?" he asked me all excited and I tought he was not an ordinary person. But that's just what crossed my mind. He seemed to be one you can trust, so I handed him my phone mumber and got his in exchange. So far, so good. No enemies.....yet. The break was almost over. Me and Onew walked to our next class. On our way we ran into a tall and handsome yet scary guy. We just walked past him but we didn't get that far before he called Onew. "Onew, who's you little friend?" he asked. His voice was so deep that it gave me goosebumps. Both me and Onew turned around. Onew bowed fast "H-he is the new kid" he said and I could hear he was nervous. But I had no idea why. He wasn't that scary. "A new kid, huh?" the tall guy said. He came over to me and stood right in front of me. He leaned forward so he was the same height as me. He looked at me. His eyes was big and dark and yet so attractive. "What's your name kid?" he asked me. "Don't call me kid. My name is Lee Taemin" I said. He stood straght up again "let's make this clear. I can call you whatever I want. You got that?" He said and turned around and looked at Onew. "You got a rude friend, Onew" he said and walked away. Onew looked at me "Do you even know who that was?" he asked me pretty surprised. "Am I surposed to?" I asked, looking at him like he was crazy. "That was Choi Minho. I can tell you that, he runs this school. Don't mess with him!" he warned me. "Look, I'm not affraid of him" I said and walked to the class. "You should be" he said.

The next class went by fast and before I knew, it wad already lunch time. I walked with Onew to the cafeteria. In the cafeteria I saw that guy, Choi Minho was his name? He sat with some boys I could, just by guessing, see was his gang. I found a table and sat there to eat my lunch. I didn't get much to eat before Onew came by and dragged me from the table "Yah! What are you doing?" I asked him and stopped. He looked at me "don't sit so close to His table" he said. "I don't understand why you are so affraid of him" I said a bit confused. "I mean, look at him. Maybe he's good looking but he's just a normal student like us" I said. "You have so much to learn" he said like he was going to give up. "Okay. If it's so importent, then tell me" I said. He looked at me "once a kid made Choi Minho angry and do you know what happened to him? Let's just say he had a small visit to the hospital and then we never saw him again. I think he got so scared of Choi Minho, that he transfered school" Onew said. Even though I wouldn't admit it, I had to say that it didn't sound good. After hearing that I got a bit more scared of him. "Okay, I'm coming to an other table, I just have to grab my lunch" I said and Onew nodded. I turned around and grabbed my lunch. I was in a hurry and when I turned around I bumped into someone. "I'm so so-" I looked up and my worst nightmare happened. An angry Choi Minho stood in front of me, covered in my lunch. I gulped. He looked at me with flames in his eyes. He took me by my collar and lifted me up. "You shouldn't have done that!" He said angry. My heart beat faster and I had a feeling he would beat me up. "Minho, the president is coming this way!" One of his gang members said. He let go of me but still stared at me. "You're lucky. For now. After school, in the school garden. Be on time! And don't try to run away!" he warned me and walked away. Now what was I surposed to do. Onew came over "are you okay?" he asked and helped me up. "What are you going to do?" he asked. I wish I knew.....