Dangerous love

(M rated for the adult mature)

(Kyuhyun's POV)

Where is he already? He told me to wait for him right in front of the cinema and then he's the one who's late. Sometimes I can't believe this guy. Even though I'm complaining about him now, I can't help the fact that, I don't want to go home. I promised him to wait for him, so that's what I'm gonna do. Besides...I really want to be together with him. I guess I can't help it.

"Yah! Kyuhyun!" Finally he arrived. I turned to face him. He was running towards me with a big smile on his face. It was clear that is was a, I'm-sorry-I'm-late, smile. I was glad he came, but pissed that he was late. "You're late!" I said grumpy, crossing my arms. He placed his arm around my shoulder, making my heart beat faster, even though I was still mad at him. "I'm sorry, I'm late", there it was. The apology I've expected. I sighed mad. He looked at me with those puppy eyes of his "Arhh...come on, don't be mad at me. I said I'm sorry" he said doing aegyo. "Fine fine! I forgive you, now stop that already" I said and removed his arm. "Should we go?" I asked and pointed at the cinema. "What about the others?" he asked, looking at me. "You're the only one who's late. The others are inside, waiting for us" I said. I wasn't on a date with him, as I wshed I was. We were together with Jonghyun and Key. We also asked Minho and Taemin, but they had some family business to take care of. Properly about the wedding.

We all sat next to each other in the cinema. Me next to Eunhyuk and Jonghyun next to Key. I couldn't help but sometimes peek at Eunhyuk. He didn't notice me, I guess. I really wanted to tell him how I felt about him, but I was afraid. What if he laugh at me? Or what if he rejects me? I was scared, but also curious about his reaction. I should've told him on the trip. I guess I would've done it, if it wasn't for Minho, who interrupted. I don't blame him though, he didn't know. If just I could be more like Minho. He confessed to Taemin right away. It seemed to easy, but when you try yourself, it's not that easy. My heart kept beating faster just by thinking about it. I didn't get to watch much of the movie. I didn't pay attention to it. All I thought about was Eunhyuk. I got a big problem.

When the movie was over, we split up. Jonghyun and Key walked away, while me and Eunhyuk walked the other way. We walked in silence. Maybe I should just tell him. It has to be done sooner or later, right? We came to an alley and I grabbed Eunhyuk and pulled him in that alley. "What are you doing?" He asked me as I held him against the wall. He looked confused at me. My heart beated like crazy. "You're more strange than you use to be" Eunhyuk said. "This has to be done!" I said and looked at him. He looked more confused at me than before. "Kyuhyun, let go of me" he said cold. "No! You need to hear this" I said, getting more frustrated. "Kyuhyun, this is serious. Let me go!" he said, getting more upset. I didn't obey. I need to get this done. "Hyung I.." I paused. My heart went crazy and my mind blank. Not a good combination, but I couldn't help it.

Suddenly Eunhyuk held on to me and pressed me against the wall instead of him. Now it was my turn to look confused at him. He held on to my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "Kyuhyun...don't ever do that again!" he said, getting serious. "Hyung..." I gulped. He was so close and looked kind of pissed. Did I cross the line? I hope not. "I won't be able to hold back, if you do something like this" he said. Not able to hold back? What did he mean by that? "Hyung...what are you talking about?" I was more confused now. My mind was a mess. "I have feelings for you! I said it! Are you happy now?" he said frustrated. My heart stopped for a second. Did he just say what I think he said? Feelings...for me? I stood there shocked, speechless. "Please..let me do this" he said with a lower voice. His head got closer to mine. My eyes widened. Was he going to..? No way! He touched my cheek softly, then carefully touched my lips with his. My heart stopped once again. H-he was kissing me?? Is this a dream? If so..then why does it feel so real?

He pulled back and looked at me with soft eyes. I looked back at him, confused. "Kyuhyun...I like you" he said. Is it that easy? I couldn't even say it and then he just...My heart beated like hell. "Please don't do this to me" he suddenly said. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "I don't know if I can control myself around you. So please...don't make me want you this much. I can't handle it" he said and let go of me. He took a step back and looked the other way. I didn't knew he felt that way. If only I've known. "Hyung...I want you to want me.." I said, looking straight at him. He looked at me again. I could see lust in his eyes. He walked right in front of me, placing a hand on the wall right next to my head. "You said it yourself. Remember that" he said and kissed me again. This time it was deeper. His tongue licked my lip, asking for permission to enter. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue entered. The kiss was so deep, I could feel my knees get weaker.

I slid down the wall and ended sitting on the ground. Eunhyuk sat down on his knees, still kissing me deeply. I broke free from the kiss, catching for my breath. We looked at each other. I've never seen this much lust in his eyes before. He touched my cheek softly. He let his hand slide down my chest to my waist. He kissed me again. His hand slid further down and stopped at my private area, outside my pants though. My body shivered a little by his touch. He unbuttened my pants and took his hand inside my underwear, feeling my sensitive spot. He pulled back a little, still with his head close to mine. "You're hard" he whispered on my ear and stroke it carefully. "Ah.." I let out a moan as he did. He unbuttened his own pants, took my hand and plced it on his private area. "Please...touch me" he whispered as he stroke mine faster. "Ah! H-hyung..ah" I moaned as I tried to stroke his without shaking. He was hard too. "Ah.." He moaned deep as I stroke his.

"Ah!" I moaned as he stroked mine faster. He kissed me, killing my moans. He moaned between the kisses. "H-hyung..ahh..I-I'm c-coming..ah!" I panted as I reached my limit. I came in his hand. He hold my hand and helped me stroking him faster. "Ah!" He moaned as he came. He kissed me fast and looked at me. "We should stop...before it gets dangerous" he said, breathing heavy. I nodded and he hugged me. My heart still beated fast. To be honest, I wanted to continue, but I guess it's better to stop while we still can. I can't describe how happy I was right now. How scared I was before...there was no need to be scared. He liked me too. I hugged him tight. "Hyung, I like you" I whispered and he hugged me tighter.