Surprised

The rest of the lunch break I sat as far away from Minho as possible. I didn't want trouble. It was an accident. How do I get out of this? The first day in school and I'm already in trouble. I'm so doomed. Onew sat there, looking at me "so...what are you going to do?" he asked me. "How should I know? I guess I have no other choice but to face him" I said and sighed. "You are so doomed" Onew said and ate his lunch. I looked at him abit pissed, "you're not helping!" I said. He looked at me "What am I surposed to do? I'm affraid of that guy" he said. I could understand him. Minho was really scary when he was mad. "Maybe I could just beat him up first?" I said. Onew looked at and then burst out in laughter. "What are you laughting at?" I asked. "You? Beat him? that's funny" he said and looked at me. I was dead serious. "Oh...you're serious? You can't!" he said. "You'll just get into more trouble. Don't" he warned me. "Has anyone stood up against that guy?" I asked. "No...no one dares to" he said like it was obvious. "What if I became the first? If no one have ever beat him up, then you don't know how he will react if someone stood up against him" I said and thought it sounded like an idea. "If you dare to do that and it works, then I'll be your servant for the rest of the year!" he said serious. "Then it's a deal!" I said. I guess I looked brave on the outside but inside I was freaking out.

The rest of the school day went by so fast. When the bell rang, my whole body was shaking. Come on, look at the bride side.....ehm...no bride sides, I was doomed. I know it was my idea to stand up against him, but now it really sounded like I was crazy. What was I thinking at that time? Maybe it was just the fear that spoke right now? Yes. That most be it. I'm not affraid at all! I tried to convince my self. A hand was planted on my shoulder and I got the biggest shock ever. I turned around and there stood Onew "wow, relaxe body" he said. I sighed in relieve "How can I relaxe? I'm going to get beat up in 2 minutes at least" I said almost freaking out. "Just don't show him your affraid or he'll just enjoy it" he said like nothing was wrong. "When your talking, do you even know what you're saying? Or is it just sounds that comes out of your mouth?" I was freaking out on the ourside too. We arrived to the entrance and there he was. Minho. He stood there waiting for me. My heart beated so fast. It was like it would pop out of my chest. I took a deep breath and walked outside. Minho looked at me. He was angry. Not only because I knew, but you could see it in his eyes. "So...you dared to show up?" he said with a cold voice. "Are you ready to get your ass beaten up?" he asked. "Let's just get this over with" I said. He had a smirk on his face. I don't understand. What could be so funny? Or was it because I was so pathetic? I looked at him and he looked at me. He lifted his fist and got ready to hit me. He was right about to, but got stopped by Onew "Wait! Isn't there an other way to solve this?" he asked. Both me and Minho looked at him. Was he crazy? "Hm? Looks like your little friend want to take your punishment" he said and walked over to Onew. "I-I-I didn't mean it like that!" Onew said trying to get Minho to change his mind. Minho grabbed Onew by the collar "You little...!" he said and was just about to hit him when I, without thinking, pushed Minho away from Onew. "DON'T TOUCH HIM!!" I yelled at Minho. Minho looked surprised at me "How dare you push and yell at me?" he said surprised. "If you can do that to others, then I can do that to you too!" I said looking him in the eyes. I could see, this was the first time anyone stood up against him. He got a new smirk on his face. "You're brave, kid" he said. "The name is Lee Taemin!" I said. He just laughed. "I'm not done with you yet Lee Taemin. You better be prepared. I'll follow you rest of the year until I get my revenge" He said with a smirk and walked away with his gang. I turned to Onew "are you okay?" I asked him and helped him up. He looked still surprised at me "You...are...crazy" he said and a big smile apeared on his face "You were so cool! No one has ever done that against him!" I could see he was really surprised and excided. That made a smile on my face.

I got home and walked inside "I'm home!" I said and my mother came almost running to me "welcome home~" he said happy. "Did I miss something?" I asked confused. "There's something I have to tell you Teaminnie" she said and looked a little more serious. She took me to the living room and sat me on the couch. "Taeminnie...I've start dating again" she said. Why is she telling me this? I already know. "I've known for a long time..why are you telling me this?" I asked. She looked serious, yet happy. "I've met an amazing man and me and him fell in love. And I mean a deep love" she said all excided now. "Can't you just get to the point?" I asked. I'm really tired of her small stories. She's not good to get to the point right away. "Last night, me and him went on a date to a beautiful resturent. Taeminnie....he proposed!!" She said really happy. I looked at her with wide open eyes. I'm having a new dad? "Wait! He proposed?" I asked. She nodded happely "So, I'm having a new dad?" I asked "Not only that. You'll also get a brother-in-law" she said. I stared at her. A what-in-what? New brother? I've never had any siblings before. How could I suddenly get used to that? "A brother? Does your new husband have a son?" I asked. She nodded "He's only 2 years older than you" she said happely. "I know, it will take a long time for you to get used to, but please try" she said gently. She walked to the kitchen. I was on my way to my room, when I heard her from the kitchen "By the way, he's coming later" she said. I stopped at the stairs "Who?" I asked. "Your new brother-in-law" she said back. Isn't that just great? Not only am I going to get a new brother, but also I'm already going to meet him. So all in all, I'm going to get used to it from today and forward.

I was in my room. Bored as hell. I was thinking about how my future was going to be. I didn't had anything against my mother getting married again, but a new brother. I guess he's an older brother. Of course he is...he's two years older than me. I wonder how he looks like? What school is he in? Suddenly my head was full of questions. Why? Why did I even care? I have much worse problem than this. How was I about to deal with Minho and a new brother at the same time? Would me and my new brother be best friends? Could he help me with my Minho problem then? Perhaps...I heard the doorbell downstairs. "Taeminnie? Will you open up. I think it's your new brother!" She said. I stood up and walked downstairs to the door. I opened and saw my worst nightmare stood in the doorway. Minho. What is he doing here? I stood with wide open eyes. My mother came out "Oh, hello. You most be Choi Minho, right?" she asked friendly. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Hello. Thank you that I could come over" he said with a grin. Now what am I surposed to do? My new brother-in-law is....Choi Minho??