Another sleepover

The bell rang and it was time for the last class. I walked through the halls to my classroom and sat down by my table. I was still angry at Minho. I just hope he didn't tell anyone else. Onew sat beside me by his table. For once he was paying attention to the teacher. I guess I was the only one who did not pay attention. And of course I blame Minho. He is a troublemaker no matter where he is. Both in reality and in my mind is he a mess. Then why do I keep thinking about him? I don't want to..or maybe...NO! I don't want to think about him.

The bell rang and the school day was over. I walked in the school garden on my way to the gate. Then I hear Onew called out my name. I stopped and turned around to see him running towards me. He stopped beside me to catch his breath. "What's up?" I asked looking at him "do you want to hang out? I stll haven't seen how you live" he said happy. I smiled "Sure we can" I said. "You can't" we heard some say. We both turned around and saw Minho standing there "What do you mean I can't? Who are you to decide?" I said pissed. "You're having guest's today" he said looking at me. I knew who he meant. I looked at Onew "Then can't we go to your house this time?" I asked him. "Sure" he said happy and grabbed my hand "Let's go" he said but when he started to walk I lost the grib of his hand because Minho dragged me to his side. Onew stopped and looked at us. "What are you doing? Let me go" I said and got free from his grib. "Did you forget? You'll have guest's tonight and you want to stay away?" he said. I looked at Onew "Sorry...maybe another time" I said. He nodded and waved at me before he walked away. I waved back until he was gone. I turned around to face Minho "What are you doing? Who are you to decide where I'm going?" I asked pissed. "So you are just going to stay away when you got guest's?" he asked. "When you're the guest, then yes!" I said and walked away from him and on my way home. I knew he was following me. But only for a while until he took a turn and walked in another direction.

I walked inside "I'm home" I said and walked to the living room. No one home. Strange. I saw a note on the dinner table. I looked at it and it says: 'Taeminnie, we were surposed to have guest's today, but there's a change in the plans. We're going to stay at Yungyeom's house tonight. Come as soon you see this note. Love Umma'. I can't beleave it. Sleeping together for another night? No way! I called my mother. "Umma. Why do I have to stay there for the night? Can't I just stay here?" I asked. 'Taeminnie, we're going to be a family soon. And we need to get to know each other and get used to each other' She said. "Umma~" I complained. 'Taeminnie, Please.' She said. "I'll be there soon" I said. 'I'll get Minho to pick you up. I surpose you don't know the way' she said. I hung up. Perfect. Why couldn't she just tell me the way? Why do I have to spent to much time with Minho? I really don't want to, but it's not like I got a choice.

10 minutes later, Minho was here to pick me up. I met him outside the house. "Hey, little brother" he said with a smirk. "I'm not your brother yet" I said pissed. "Why do you keep thinking about me as the enemy?" he asked. I looked at him "because you are" I said and sat in the car. He sat in too. "That one hurts" he said and started the car and drove towards his house. I just looked out the window. Enjoying the silence but of course Minho ruined that too. "Still not accepting me?" he said. "There's nothing to accept" I just said. I know I was rude right now, but I really didn't want to talk to him. I didn't even want to apologize to him. In my mind I didn't have anything to apologize for. Suddenly Minho pulled aside and turned off the car. I looked at him "Why are you stopping?" I asked. He leaned over and kissed me. I pushed him away "What are you doing? Can't you just drive?" I said pissed. "Not until you apologize for being so mean to me" he said. He looked really serious. Did I really hurt his feelings? That can't be. Does he even have feelings? "W-what do you mean? I'm not that mean" I said. "You're mean enough. What you say really hurt my feelings" he said. I looked at him and he looked me in the eyes. He was really serious. was I really that mean? suddenly I felt sorry for him. I looked down on my lab "I'm sorry" I whispered. "Say it properly in my face" he said. I gulped and then looked up at him. "I-I'm sorry I was so mean" I said looking at him. A smirk appeared on his face "That's better" he said and turned the car on again and drove the rest of the way to his home.

We arrived to his home. He parked the car and we both went inside the house. "We're home" Minho said and walked in the living room. His house was big. It was at least three times bigger than my house. "Welcome home" I heard Yungyeom say. I walked to the living room as well. Both my mother and Yungyeom sat on the couch. My mother looked at me "Taeminnie, they have an extra room beside Minho's room. You can sleep in there" she said with a smile. Well at least i don't have to share a room with him this time. Suddenly I remembered what happened last time. I blushed and looked away so the others couldn't see it. "Minho ah, show him where he's staying" Yungyeom said. "This way" Minho said to me and actually dragged me with him. he dragged med into a room "You're staying here. And if you want something, I'll right next to this room" he said with a smirk. "Yeah...like I need anything from you" I said. "You're rude again" Minho said blocking the door. "Sorry" I said. I sighed pissed. It somehow irritates me to apologize to him everytime I'm rude. But I know it's only naturally to apologize everytime you do or say something rude. But just thinking that it's him I'm apologizing to makes me pissed. We just stood in the room, quiet. I like when it's quiet. "I'm going back downstairs" Minho said. "Wait!" I said and grabbed his arm. He turned and looked at me "what?" he asked. Crap. Why did I do that? I don't know what to say now. Why did I told him to wait and even grabbed his arm. This is diractly calling out for trouble.