A long night

I stood in the bathroom, washing my face. My heart was beating fast. Why did I agree to let him sleep in my bed? It was big enough for two people, but still? To let him sleep in the same bed as me...I was asking for trouble. I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror "You can do it! And if he tries to do something, just hit him or kick him!" I tried to calm myself. It didn't really help. I sighed and went into my room. Minho already layed on the bed under the blanket. I could see his naked upper body. I sighed once again and closed the door. He looked at me. "It took a while" he said. "I was...thinking about something" I mumbled and sat on the bed. I weared a pajamas. I could feel he still looked at me. I looked at him and he didn't just look at me, he stared right at me. "Could you stop staring at me. It creeps me out" I said. "I can't help it. You're so attractive" he said with a smirk. I could feel I started to blush a bit. He sat up, still looking at me. I tried to avoid his eyes, but somehow I kept looking back at him. I could feel my heartbeat. I gulped. Why is he making me nervous? We are only going to sleep. Nothing else.

Minho grabbed my hand, still looking at me "Do you know why I didn't beat you up that time?" he asked soft. I looked at him "Why?" I asked. "I liked you from that very moment" he said serious. I got surprised "you what? Liked me? Why?" I asked all confused and he let go of my hand and layed down again. "Yah! Answer me" I said and turned around to face him. "It's funny isn't it? You said you hated me and yet you care about what I think" he said kind of happy. "I..I don't care of what you think. I just want to know the reason why you like me" I said. He took his hands behind his head. "I can't know what you're thinking, then you can't know what I'm thinking" he said with a smirk. "That's not fair. I've told you what I think about you and now you won't speak your mind?" I complained. "Just telling me, you hate me, is not telling your mind. Besides, I don't beleave you. You don't truly hate me. I think it's just something you say to let me leave you alone" he said. Him saying that made me think...maybe he's right. Just because I don't like him, doesn't mean I hate him. If I hated him, then I would never let him sleep in my bed. But I did let him sleep in my bed. Well...at least so far. I hate when he's right. It makes me look stupid. "M-maybe I don't hate you...that much...but I'm sure that I don't like you" I said. "I can live with that. Because then I can make you like me and maybe even more" he said and winked at me. I took the blanket and threw it over his head. "Why don't you just sleep on the couch" I complained. "How rude" he said under the blanket. He took the blanket away from his head "I'm the guest and you want me to sleep downstairs on the couch?" he said sitting up. "If you did, then I wouldn't have a problem" I said.

He smirked and ruffled my hair. "Why won't you try to accept me?" he asked suddenly. I thought about it for a while "because...I don't like the way you treat me" I said and looked at him. His eye caught me. It was difficult to look away and before I knew it, I was staring again. "If you don't like me...then why are you staring at me so much?" he asked softly. "I...I don't..know" I said and kept staring. He lifted his hand and touched my cheek softly. I didn't remove his hand. I let him touch me. Why did I let him touch me? I don't want him to touch me, so why am I letting him touch me? He leaned towards me and pressed his lips against mine softly. I got a weird feeling again. And again I didn't push him away. I let him do it. Why? He layed me down on the bed with himself above me. He looked at me with soft eyes. "Please accept me" he whispered and kissed me once again. This time I closed my eyes. I didn't mean to, they just kind of did it by themselfs. His hand touched my chest. At that moment my eyes opened again and I pushed him away "No!" I said. I can't fall in his trap. I sat up. He sat in front of me "Don't" I said and looked away. "You still don't accept me" he said and stood up. I looked at him as he stood up. He walked to the door "Where are you going?" I asked. "I don't think it's a good idea for me to sleep in your bed. I'll be back" he said and walked out the door. I could hear him go downstairs. Was he going to sleep on the couch?

I just sat in the bed. I was feeling hot, so I took off my shirt and leaved my chest naked. He came back with some cushions and places them on the floor. He also had a pillow and a blanket. I looked at it "why did you bring this here?" I asked. "As I said. I won't sleep in your bed, but I'm not sleeping on the couch either" he said and layed down on the cushions. "Are you going to sleep on those?" I asked. "I have to. If we sleep in the bed together, then I won't be able to let you be alone" he said. Did he care about that? "I thought you would sleep in my bed..." I mumbled. "Even if you want me to, I won't do it. If I do, I just want to touch you badly and you don't want that. So I thought it would be best for me to sleep down here" he said. "I didn't know you cared about what I wanted" I said surprised. "Who do you think I am?" he just said. "well..you're the school's troublemaker, so I thought you didn't care what others think or want" I explained. He sat up "I don't care what others think. But I do care what others want. I'm not a monster. I'm a human being. And since I like you, then I won't force you to do stuff like that when you won't" he said. He seemed honest. If what he said is true, then I don't know him at all. "I'm sorry" I said suddenly. "What are you sorry about?" he asked. I looked at him "I just judge you from what I've been told and now I find out that you're not like that. You're much kinder and thoughful than I knew" I explained myself. I most've sound stupid saying that. Judging a person by rumors. "If you continue to act like that, then I might maybe come to like you" I said and smiled. Suddenly he came closer and kissed me again. I got surprised. He layed down on the cushions again "Goodnight" he said and closed his eyes. I looked at him and touched my lips with my finger. Then I smiled and layed down "g'night" I said.