A bunch of new friends

I just stood there, not knowing what to say. They all looked at me. I guess I looked like a prey just standing there, waiting for the attack. Then Minho waved me over "Don't just stand there. Come and sit down" he said. Without thinking about it, I just walked over there and sat down between them. Not besides Minho, but beside Key. Somehow I felt more comfortable sitting next to him. "Minho, where did you find that kid anyway? I mean, why him?" one asked. I guessed it was Eunhyuk. "Remember someone spilt food on me in the cafeteria? That's this little kid" Minho said. Jonghyun looked at him "didn't you beat him up?" He asked. "I was about to, but his little friend, Onew, stood up for him but backed down as soon I turned towards him. Then little Taeminnie here stood up for Onew and talked back at me. At that moment I found him interesting" he said with a smirk and looked at me. I avoided his eyes.

This felt akward. I didn't know what to say. Suddenly Eunhyuk said something "Minho..didn't you say that he's going to be your new brother?" he asked. "What!!" I said loud and stood up looking at Minho "Have you told them too?" I asked him. "Relaxe. Didn't i tell you? They won't tell anyone" he said all relaxed. "Maybe they won't, but you did. You already broke the promise four times!" I said pissed. "You're worrying to much" I heard Jonghyun said. "None of us will tell. Somehow we all understand why you want it to be a secret" he said. "How can you know?" I asked. "Think about it. If everybody on the school knew you were Minho's brother, they'll get respect for you. And not the good way of respect, but the affraid kind of respect. What we understood from Minho, he doesn't want you to be uncomfortable in any way. Do you even know he cares that much about you?" he said with a grin. Minho punch his shoulder "enough already!" Minho said

I looked at Minho "I didn't know you cared about me tha much" I said. "Well, you're my future brother after all. And remember what I said to you. You didn't forget did you?" he said. I didn't forget. I still remember those three words clearly. I got goosebumps just by thinking about it. "Of cours I haven't forgot" I said not looking a him. "Now I'm curious. What did you say to him?" Eunhyuk asked. "Like I would tell you" Minho said with a grin. Eunhyuk pouted "no fair" he said like a child. I kind of figured out what kind of person Eunhyuk was, but I was not quite sure yet. I liked his personality more and more. Know that I noticed...Kyuhyun is the only one who hasn't said anything yet. I wanted to ask him something, but the problem is that, I don't know what to ask. "You are coming along this weekend aren't you?" Eunhyuk asked me. "What do you mean? Where?" I asked a bit confused. "We're going on a weekend trip. Just the five of us and with you all six of us" he said happy. A weekend trip? Minho didn't mention anything like that. I still looked all confused. Eunhyuk's smile faded a bit "You really didn't know?" he asked and I shook my head. He looked at Minho "Why don't you tell him anything? We've planed this since monday" he said. "Relaxe, I was going to, but then I figured...it should be a surprise" he said and looked reproachfully at Eunhyuk. "Oops..." Eunhyuk just said. Minho sighed and looked at me "But you're coming along" he said. Who is he to decide that? "It's my decision to come along or not" I said. "But you have to come!" Key said. "According to Minho, you don't have a choice" Jonghyun said. I guess I didn't and in the end I agreed to come along.

Later that day, me and Minho went home together. My mother and me was moving in at Minho's house that day and me and Minho had to help. As Yungyeom had said, I got the room right next to Minho's room. Weird enough, I didn't care about that anymore. I guess I was accepting the fact that within a mounth, me and Minho would be brothers and from now on, we would be living under the same roof. Maybe it wasn't as bad as it sounds.