He heard us...

The trip is over, it's monday and it's back to school. I'm not complaining. I don't hate school. Actually I can't wait to get there. I haven't seen Onew for a while and I really want to see him again. He's propeely going to ask what I did this weekend. Well, I'm going to tell him the 'whole' story. Some details will be kept as a secret but I'll tell him the rest. I guess I even want to tell him that I'm together with Minho now. Like together together. I'll tell him almost everything...that reminds me of what happened that night I walked around in a town, I didn't know, by myself. Because of that, I'm afraid to walk around alone at night. I won't let it happen again. I need to stop thinking about it.

Minho kept his promise by not telling anyone and we went to school by ourselves. I met Onew at the school gate "Onew hyung" I said when I saw him. He turned and looked at me with that smile of his. "Long time no see" he said happy as always. "What've you been doing this weekend?" He asked. And there it was. The question I knew he would ask. "I went on a trip with Minho and his gang" I said. He got wide eyes, "you what? With...?" I could see he was surprised. "Don't make such a big deal out of it..I mean, he's my future brother anyway" I said. He nodded "but still...you've only known them for a week and your already going on trips with them..." he said. "You still own me an afternoom" he suddenly said. I looked confused at him "huh?" "You know...everytime we plan to do something together, you always get dragged away by Minho hyung or his gang" he said. I do remember that. Ever since I met Onew, we've only met each other outside school when I invited him home for dinner and then he kind of got chased away by Minho. "Okay, then we're going to do something together today. I promise" I said with a smile. "What if you get dragged away again?" he asked. "I won't give up this time. Whether Minho likes it or not" I said. "We just have to get away from school before Minho hyung or the others catches you then" he said. Now it sounded like a mission. But we both agreed to it. Me and Onew when to class together.

When it was time for the first break I packed my things to attend to my next class. Onew suddenly poked my shoulder. "What?" I asked and looked at him. He looked at the doorway, so I did too and saw Key standing in the doorway, smiling at me. "Oh..see you later" I said to Onew and walked to Key. "I need to talk to you" Key said and dragged me to the school garden. "Wait, Key hyung..." I said. Then he stopped and looked at me. He didn't smile anymore. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Wrong?" he said "no..everything is fine...at least so far" he said. "Tell me what it is then" I said. Then he got a smirk on his face "Did you have fun at the trip?" he suddenly asked. I sighed "Couldn't you have asked me that later? I have to get to class" I said and turned to walk back but he grabbed my wrist "Taemin ah...I'm curious now" he said. "Then get straight to the point" I said looking at him. "I heard you that night" he said straight out. I froze, looking at him with wide eyes. "H-heard us??" I asked. "You made out with Minho right? You know..did 'it' with him?" he asked all serious. My whole face got red. He actually heard us?!? How emberrassing. "A-are...y-you..s-sure..y-you h-heard?" I stuttered. "I heard, Taemin ah" he said still serious. I can't believe he heard us. "I don't understand...why did you say yes to that? And with Minho?" he asked. Now I'm confused. Was there something wrong with Minho? "Key hyung..I..I l-like him..." I mumbled. I gulped, not really knowing what to say. "Even so...why do it when you've only known him for a week?" he asked. What a good question actually. But I couldn't help it..he wanted to and I kind of wanted it too. "You know why he's the school's troublemaker, right?" he asked me. I did know. But Minho had totally trapped me, that I couldn't help it. "Just..be careful" he said. He was so mother-like. For the first time, I wanted to call him umma. Weird. He let me go "Now, get to class. You'r late" he said.

I ran to my class. My heart beated faster than I ran. I can't believe he heard us. I sure hope no one else heard us. Now that I think about it...maybe that's why Key was staring at me that day. I arrived to class and apologised for being late. I sat down next to Jonghyun. It was difficult for me to keep up this time. All I could think about was the fact that Key heard us. He didn't tell anyone, right? I looked at Jonghyun. He looked like he was bored. He surported his head in his hand. I sighed and looked out the window. I didn't really pay attention to the teacher the whole leason. When it was time for lunch break, I walked to the cafeteria, looking out for Key. I know it would be awkward to even look at him. Luckly I met Onew in the cafeteria. We sat down by the table we used to sit by. I looked at him and toke a deep sigh. "i have something to tell you" I said. He looked at me. "But don't tell anyone!" He looked all curious. "So it's a secret?" he said. I nodded "it's about...me and Minho's..relationship" I mumbled. Onew got really interested. I could tell just by looking at him. "Since the trip...we're together" I hesitated. His eyes got wide "I know...you're about to become brothers.." he said. I shook my head "it's more than that..we're lovers..." I whispered, making sure no one could hear us. "LOVERS??" Onew shouted surprised. I held my hand in front of his mouth "Yah! Keep it down!" I said. He removed my hand "how did that happen?" he asked, keeping his voice down. "It kind of...just happened" I said looking at my hands. "But Taemin ah...you're going to become brothers...you can't be together" he said still surprised. I sighed, "I know..." I said. "But we just have to figure something out". Onew scratched his head, "it's unbelieveble" he said. I understood him. At the beginning I disliked Minho and now he's my...boyfriend. Feels weird just by thinking about it.