The trip, last day, pt 1

I woke up still laying close to Minho. I looked at him. He was still sleeping. I thought about yesterday. I felt the blood flowing to my head. I've done it with him. I've done it with Minho. My heart beated. I was affraid he would hear it and wake up. He still had his arms around me. I tried to get out of the bed careful, but when I moved, Minho just tightened his grip around me. I careful removed his arm and sat up. "Are you trying to escape from me?" he asked from behind me. I turned around looking at him "you're awake..." I just said. He sat up behind me, putting his arms around my shoulders "you know....you're naked, right?" he whispered in my ear. My eyes widened and I looked down and he was right. I sat naked on the bed with Minho behind me. I pushed him back and laid down on the bed with the blanket over me. How embarresing. Forgetting that I was naked. Minho smirked "why are you hiding? I've already seen everything" he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed. I know he has seen everything, but still...I looked at him without a word. He kissed my lips softly "about yesterday...was that you accepting my love?" he asked me. I gulped. What was I nervous about? I know my feelings. I do like him. But somehow...I can't say it. He said he loved me, just like that. Was it that easy? Then why couldn't I even say that I like him? Why is it so diffecult to me? I just nodded slowly and I could see he got happy. He kissed me once again and looked at me "I love you, Taeminnie" he said. So easy. I wish I could say it like that. I definitely felt alot about him. I didn't only like him, there was something else. "Do..." he suddenly started. I looked at him "what?" I asked. He looked at me and he looked so serious "do you love me?" he asked. I got surprised by the sudden question. I didn't know what to say. Then I just nodded. "I want you to say it out loud" he said looking all serious. "Minho..I-I.." was the only thing I could say. He suddenly just kissed me and then stood up. Then I realised, he was naked just like me. I looked away as he dressed himself. "Aren't you going to get dressed?" he asked with a cold attitude and left the room. I feel bad. He told me he loved me three times already and I couldn't even say it to him.

I stood up and got dressed. I went to the living room, seeing Minho and the others eating breakfast. Key looked at me when I sat down by the table. He kept looking at me, while I ate. When I looked at him he continued to eat. I wonder what was wrong with him. Eunhyuk came out "Goo~dmorning, everyone" he said happy. He was the same as always. And again, he was different from yesterday. Well, yesterday he had a headache, so I understand why he was so quiet. He sat by the table and immediately started to eat. Both Jonghyun and Kyuhyun sat in silence eating. When looking at Jonghyun, I wonder what happened yesterday between him and Key. If anything happened at all. Today were our last day. We were going home by the evening. I wonder what we'll do before we go home. If we're even going to do anything. When Key was done eating he just sat there looking at me again. And this time when I looked at him he didn't look away. He just kept staring "why are you staring at me?" I asked him. "N-no reason..." he just said and looked away. Somehow I could tell there was something, but I wouldn't ask into it now.

When everyone was done eating, Eunhyuk stood up "since we're going home tonight, I've planned that we go to an amusement park today" he said all excided. I smiled by the idea. I like amusement parks. I've been to one many times together with my mother and father when I was younger. I've always had a lot of fun. "That park again?" Minho complained. Eunhyuk looked at him "don't be like that, you used to like that park" he pouted. Minho just sighed. Minho having fun in a amusement park? Somehow I have to see it to believe it. But I really wanted to go. I wanted to go there with Minho and the others. To have fun on our last day here. "I like the idea" Key said. Jonghyun looked at Key "me too" he said with a smile and looked at each on of us. I already know that Jonghyun likes Key, so of course, when Key wants to go, Jonghyun will too. Will Minho come along if I want to? "I wanna go too" I said and peeked at Minho. He just looked at me and looked away again. No response. Didn't he want to go even if I did? What's with him? "Great! Now we're five people who want to come along" Eunhyuk said. "Five?" Key asked looking at Eunhyuk. "Don't you mean four?" Kyuhyun asked. "Nope, I mean five" he said. "Who is the fifth?" Kyuhyun asked. "You" Eunhyuk said with a smirk. Kyuhyun looked a bit confused "why me?" he asked. "You got no choice. If I have to, I'll drag you along" Eunhyuk just said. Kyuhyun didn't say any more. I looked at Minho "Do you really not want to come?" I asked him. "I don't like amusement parks...I'm not going" he said. "Then I guess I'll be walking around alone..." I said. Minho looked at me, so did Key "what do you mean by that? You're walking with us!" Key said. I looked at Jonghyun and then at Key "Are you sure you don't want to walk alone?" I asked. "Are you nots? I'm not going to let you walk around alone. you're walking with us!" he said. I looked at Jonghyun. He didn't seems to mind. Maybe it's because what happened last time I walked on my own.

Minho was the only one staying behind when we went to the park. I still don't understand why he didn't come along. I thought he would be together with me. I guess not. Then, what was yesterday about? And this morning? I really don't understand him. We walked to the park. I guess it wasn't far. I've never been to this park before. It was huge. Bigger than the one I've been to before. We paid the entrance and went in. We walked around, eating candy and rode the rollercasters. It was so much fun. I wish minho was here. Maybe I should've been stubborn and dragged him along. But would he have fun then? I guess it couldn't be helped. I'll just try to have fun without him. I have to. Suddenly we splitted up. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun walked for themselfs and Jonghyun, Key and I walked together. We rode more rollercasters. When we walked around I suddenly had to go. "I have to go to the bathroom" I said. Key looked at me "We'll follow you" he said. "I..I can do it by myself you know" I mumbled. Key laughed "Not go with you like that. But we're not letting you out of sight. You know what happened last time, so we'll wait outside, while you do what you have to do" Key said. "You really don't need to..." I said. "But we'll do it anyway" he said. I guess it couldn't be halped. We got to the bathroom and I went in by myself. I sat down on the toilet. Suddenly the door on the box went up and a tall guy way about to enter when he saw me. We both looked at each other with wide open eyes. "S-sorry!!" he said and closed the door fast. Did I forget to lock the door? I knocked my own head "pabo..." I mumbled to myself. I got done pretty fast and went out of the box. The guy stood outside. I washed my hands and he looked at me "I'm so sorry...i didn't know there was someone in there" he said and bowed. I looked at him "no..it okay..It's kind of my fault too. I forgot to lock the door" I said embarresed. He raised his head, looking at me. "I guess we're both guilty then" he said and smiled akward. "I'm Siwon by the way. Choi Siwon" he said and bowed again once. "Lee Taemin" I said and bowed too. "Are you here with anyone?" he asked. "Yeah..with my friends" I said. He sighed relieved "that's good. A cute boy like you shouldn't walk around alone. You never know what'll happen" he said with a smile. "Well, maybe we'll meet again" he said and walked out. Did a total stranger just call me cute?? key came in "Taemin, aren't you done yet?" he said and looked at me. "What are you doing?" he asked. I looked at him "Nothing!" I said "i'm done."

We both went outside, where Jonghyun was waiting for us. "What took you so long Taemin ah?" Jonghyun asked when he saw us. "Sorry...I met someone...it's nothing" I said. They looked at each other and then at me "Taemin ah~...Don't talk to strangers!" Key said. Who was he? My mother? He sounded like one right now. "Don't worry, nothing will happen" I said. "Just don't tell Minho" Jonghyun said. I nodded. I understood why. Minho would just be angry again and ask why I went alone. Even if it was the bathroom and the stood just outside. We walked around again. We've already been here in three hours now. We haven't seen Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun since we splitted up. I wonder where they were. Well...somewhere in the park I guess. Unless they went home without telling. "Hey wanna enter that one?" Jonghyun suddenly asked and pointed at a hunted house. "Sure! Let's go!" Key said all excited and pulled both of us to the house. The more I looked at the house, the more scared I got "you guys can go. I'll just wait out here" I said and Key let go of my hand. He looked at me "But..we promised not to leave you alone" he said. "I'll be fine. I'll just wait here" I said with a smile. "Don't talk to any strangers and stay right here until we're back!" Key said seriously. "I will!" I said. Key and Jonghyun entered the hunted house while I stood outside waiting. "Oh! It's you again, from the toilets" I heard someone said. I looked around and saw the guy from before. "Oh, Siwon-ssi" I said and bowed. He laughed "you don't need to do that" he said with a friendly smile. "why are you standing here? Why don't you go inside?" he asked. "My friends went insde...But I don't dare to.." I said embarresed. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled my inside the house. "Siwon-ssi! I really don't want to!" I said and pulled my arm. He didn't let go "Don't worry. I'll protect you if something happens" he said. Why do I feel, I always need protection. I let him drag me in. As soon we got in, I walked close to him. The darkness made me scared. I clung to his arm as we walked. Suddenly something appeared in front of us and I jumped back and slipped. "Watch it!" Siwon said and grabbed me. He pulled me up and our bodies stood right up at each other. We looked at each other. This just doesn't happen!

(To be continued...)