The trip, last day, pt 2

(Continued from last chapter...)

"Are you okay?" Siwon asked looking at me. "N-neh.." I said pulling away from him. Well, this was awkward. We walked further in the house. There was a lot of scary things, but I didn't want the same situation to happen again. Instead I looked like a scared girl, I guess. We finally came out of the house and then I wished I was back in the house again. Both Key and Jonghyun stood outside and when Key saw me, he hurried towards me. He didn't look happy. "Taemin ah!! Where have you been?!" He asked mad and looked at Siwon "Who is this guy?" he asked. "Calm down Key hyung. I just went in the hunted house with him. And he's Choi Siwon by the way" I said to excuse myself. Siwon bowed to Key "I'm Choi Siwon. Sorry to take Taemin inside the house without you knowing" he said. "Aish! Where do you know him from?" Key asked and looked at me. "It's him who I talked to in...the toilets" I mumbled. Key looked at Siwon and then at me "Aish!" He said and ruffled his hair. Jonghyun came over "You went with him and not us?" He asked looking at me. I looked down "Neh..." I said. Jonghyun sighed "Yah..don't tell this to Minho either" he said serious. "I won't" I said and looked at him. Siwon looked at me "is..That Minho, your brother?" he asked. I looked at him "neh...you can say that" I said. Well, he was about to become my brother, but he's not yet. "Taemin ah! We're going back!" Key said. I looked at him "why already?" I complained. "I don't think you should be around this guy...he's a total stranger" Key said. "If you got to know me, then I wouldn't be a stranger anymore" Siwon just said. He was right actually, but if Minho found out that I got a new friend I met in the toilets...I guess he would freak out. "Come on Taemin ah!" Key said and grabbed my wrist. "I guess I have to leave" I said to Siwon "Maybe we'll meet again someday" he said with a smile and he put something in my pocket. I got dragged away by Key and Jonghyun followed. Siwon just waved at me with a smile. I turned around and followed Key and Jonghyun.

We went back home. Key didn't let go of my wrist until we were at the front door. We walked inside and Key sat down on the couch. I guess he was angry at me. A part of me understand why and another part of me doesn't. I mean nothing happened and again I promised not to go anywhere without them. It's true that I went inside the same house as they did, but they thought I would be outside waiting as I told them I would. And the worst part is, I went in the house with Siwon, who still was a stranger. I could defenetly not tell Minho. I know Jonghyun and Key won't tell or else Minho would just beat them up I guess. "Are you going to stand there rest of the day?" I heard Jonghyun ask. He sat by the table. I realised I still stood by the door. I walked further in. I didn't get to walk far before Minho grabbed my hand and dragged me to our room. "Wha- Minho?" I said confused. He let me go "Pack your things" he said. I looked at him, still confused "Why?" I asked. "You want to stay here? Did you forget, we're going back today" he said and crossed his arms. Again I felt stupid. "Oh.." I said and started packing. Minho leaned against the wall "how did it go?" he asked. "Fine" I just said. No matter what, I most not tell him about Siwon. "What's wrong wth you? What are you nervous about?" he asked. Was I nervous? Oh god, I was. I can't believe he figured out before I did myself. "I'm not nervous" I said and finished packing. I closed my suitcase and looked at him. "What are we going to do until we leave?" I asked. "Not much..we're leaving in 10 minutes" he said and walked towards me. "10 minutes? I thought we were staying until tonight" I said. He stood in front of me "change in plans. Eunhyuk wants to go somewhere on our way home" he said. So I guess Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun is back already. "But we do have time for this" he said with a smirk and kissed me. Somehow this doesn't feel weird anymore. I kissed him back. He pulled back and looked at me. For the first time, he looked at me with soft eyes. He was like a different person, looking like that. He smiled soft. I blushed a bit and looked down smiling. I can't escape him. He totally trapped me. He hugged me once and took his suitcase "Take your stuff and come to the living room" he said and walked out the room. I sighed happy. I took my suitcase and went to the living room. Everyone was ready for the leave. I looked at Jonghyun "You already packed?" I asked, thinking that we just got back. He looked at me "I packed this morning" he said. Did he already knew about the change in plans? Was I the only one who never knew?