New feeling

My new step brother is Choi Minho? Tell me it's not true!! Not only do I have to see him in school but also in my private life now? How can this be any worse?! "Come on in" my mother said happely to Minho. I stepped aside and Minho walked in. I just stood by the door while Minho and my mother walked to the living room. I was frozen on the spot. I couldn''t see any bride site about this. I was so doomed. Deep inside, I really hoped this was just at dream...no, a nightmare. If it was, I could just wake up, but no matter how hard I tried it was reality. "Taeminnie! Come on. Say hello to your new brother!" My mother called from the living room. This can't be! My mother just called me by my nickname while Minho was listening. The nickname was embarrassing enough and now Minho have heard it too.

I walked into the living room, but just stood by the doorway and tried to avoid to get eye contact with Minho. "Taeminnie, don't just stand there. Come in here and sit down" my mother said. I walked slowly in and sat as far away from Minho that I could still avoiding eye contact. Out of the eye corner I could see that Minho still had that smirk on his face. "Taeminnie where are your manners? You haven't said anything to him since he arrived" she said. "It doesn't matter Ajumni. We already met. We go to the same school" Minho said with a friendly smile this time. It was weird seeing him smile friendly. The way I've seen him, was with an evil look or the stupid smirk of his. "Really? So it's your father who's the president of Taeminnie's new school?" She said. "Yes, funny isn't it?" he said. How much longer was this going to last? I really didn't want to be in the same room as him. "Well, since I'm going to stay at your house for the night, then you are very welcome to stay here tonight" my mother said friendly to Minho. I opened my eyes wide. What?! Stay here for a night?! She can't be serious. "Umma!!" I said and stood up. "He can't stay here for the night!" I said. "Why?" Minho asked and looked at me with that stupid smirk again. He was teasing me. I know he was. I couldn't tell my mother that I hated him, then she'll just ask why and I couldn't answer that. He could have beat me up earlier, but he didn't. "You...you just can't" I mumbled. "Taeminnie be friendly! I think it's a good idea for him to stay for a night, so you get to know each other better" she said. And she couldn't be more wrong. If she left, then I'm so doomed!

I couldn't do anything about it. "Then. I'll be going know. Only call if it's an emergency, okay? Bye" she said and left. My heart start beating fast. I stood in the entrance and he was in the living room. Only a few meters away. And we're alone. Maybe if I cover up in my room, then I'll survive? "Hey kid" I heard him say. I turned around and he stood right there in front of me. I gulped. Now I was affraid. "I-if you're going to beat me up, then please do it fast!" I begged while avoiding his eyes. "Beat you up? How can I beat my own little Dongsaeng?" he said in a teasing voice while leaning a bit closer to me. I was nervous as hell. "C-could you back off a little? You're standing to close" I said. I didn't dare to touch him. My heart was beating fast and my hands were shaking. "You look nervous little Taeminnie" he said still teasing me. Damn him. Using the nickname my mother call me. He took a step backwards. "I'm starving. Make food" he just said and walked to the living room. Isn't he just incredible? First teasing me and make me scared like hell and now want me to cook for him. I swear if I find a way, I'm going to be as far away from him as I can. He said at school that he was going to get revenge. Is this how he does it? By teasing and scaring me? I would rather get beaten up. That would be less painful than this.

I stood in the kitchen trying to make food. I've never cooked before. I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't even know what I'm making. Minho sat on the couch in the living room. The living room and the kitchen was, what you can call, one room. He looked over at me "Hey kid! Are you done yet?" he asked. He pissed me of once again. If he's starving that much, he should just make it himself. Why am I forcing myself to do something I can't for his sake? "AUCH!!" I yelled. Minho hurried to the kitchen "What are you doing?" he asked. "I...spilt boiling water on my hand" I said and grabbet around my own hand. He grabbed my wrist, turned on the cold water and hell my hand under the water. I looked at my hand. He held tight onto my wrist to keep my hand under the water. I looked at him "w-why?" I asked surprised "You should be more careful!" he said and looked at me. "If you can't cook, then why didn't you say so?" Did he care about me? Was he sick or something? "It's...it's none of your business if I can cook or not" I said. "None of my business you say? If you had said you couldn't cook, then you wouldn't have burned yourself!" He said still looking at me. I avoided his eyes. "Why do you care anyway?" I asked. He didn't answer that. He just stood there looking at our hands. What was he thinking? He got so quite all of a sudden. He turned of the water and let go of my hand. "I'll cook. Get out of here" he said and turned to the cooker. I looked at him and walked to the living room. I watched him from here. He was so concentrated on what he was doing. Did he know how to cook? What a surprise actually. The tough and scary guy, knew how to cook. When he stood there, he didn't look that scary. It actually fit him pretty well.

When he was done we both sat by the table to eat. We sat at our own end of the table. Once in a while I looked at him. The more I looked at him the more I had to admit he looked good. Those dark eyes and dark hair really fit his head. "What are you staring at?" he said with his cold attitude. I realiced I was staring at him "N-nothing" I said and ate. How embarrassing. Did he noticed how good I think he looks? I hope not. That would be weird. I mean, he's a guy and I'm a guy. That would be to weird. But still...I lifted my head again and looked at him. Somehow I couldn't resist. No matter how hard I tried, my eyes kept looking at him over and over again. "That's it!" He said slamming the fork and knife on the table, looking at me. "W-w-what??" I said looking at him surprised. "You keep looking at me. Why?" he asked. "I wasn't" I said. "Yeah right" he said and stood up. He walked over to me, grabbed my arm and dragged me of the table and leaned me against the wall. He looked at me and my eyes kept avoiding his. This feeling again. I got scared. What would he do? "W-what are you doing? Let me go!" I said and tried to get free but he grabbed both my arms and hell them over my head against the wall. "I want an answer! You keep looking at me. Why do you do that?" he asked. I could hear he was serious. Did I really stare at him? I guess I did. This isn't good. "Maybe I have to force the answer out of you" he said as his head came closer to mine. "You are to close again" I mumbled still avoiding his eyes. Now he held both my hands with only one of his hands. The other hand held my chin forcing me to look at him. His head was so close. I could feel my cheeks burning. Was I red? I guess so. He looked me deep in the eyes. Our noses nearly touched. Was he just teasing me again? Or...was this something different. I could feel his breathing against my face. My heart was beating fast. "Min-Minho?" I asked while looking at him. He didn't say anything. He came closer and I could feel his lips softly one mine. My eyes opened wide. He was..ki-kissing me?!?!?! He opened his mouth and closed it again once. Then he pulled back and let me go. I fell to the floor. All shocked. Minho took his plate to the kitchen and went upstairs. I sat on the floor still all shocked. Did he just kiss me?!? What is this feeling....