2

Aasha
7am

My alarm was ringing so loudly. I had an 8:30 class but I wanted to make sure I had time to get ready. I threw my covers off and went to use the bathroom. I looked down to notice that I had started my period. Just great! I can feel the mood swings coming. I ran the shower water and let it get hot before stepping in. I lathered up some shampoo and washed my hair followed by conditioner. Twenty minutes later I was stepping out dreading this class. I didn't know where anything was and on top of that I was starting to cramp. I found some all black joggers, a pink crop top and let my hair hang down as it air dried. When I opened my door, Kevin was up cooking breakfast. "Hey kid, good morning!" I gave him a weak smile and grabbed a plate. It was 7:40 so I had about ten minutes to eat. "What's wrong? Nervous?" I stuffed a mouthful of eggs and turkey bacon in my mouth before nodding yes and no. "What?" Kevin said confused. I finished chewing before saying yes and no. "It'll be ok. Campus is across the street and four buildings up from here. Don't talk to anyone just go to class." I chugged down the orange juice and made my way out the apartment.

I put my headphones in and turned Fetty Wap on full blast. I didn't want anyone coming my way though. I saw a couple of students crossing the street so I crossed with them. I pulled out my schedule and saw that I had World History first. I folded the paper back up and noticed I was approaching campus. It was very pretty especially under the morning sky. I passed a few females who either smiled or mugged me. I didn't get offended though. Some chicks just have a natural mean face.

8:20am

After walking around in circles for fifteen minutes a senior showed me to my class. Coincidentally she had a history class too. I thanked her and found out her name was Karisma. I walked into the class and there were a few people already there. I smiled and took a seat on the second row. A few seconds later the professor came in and sat down. We still had nine minutes until class officially started so she waited.

"Alright, class I am professor--" she was cut off by a slim, light skin chick with long curly hair. "Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find the building." She said huffing. "It's ok. Now you know" she said with a smile. "As I was saying I'm professor Gadsby. This is Intro to World History." She walked from behind her desk and started passing papers out. "This is your syllabus and course schedule. Please keep up with it because this is the only one you will get." The girl who was late handed me the stapled papers and as I took it her hand brushed against mine. My heart sped up. I wasn't attracted to girls, but she was pretty. I looked her over, seeing she had on some grey nike sweats, grey, green, orange and black Huaraches and a nike just do it shirt. Her hair was pulled up into a high bun and she had on a light perfume. "You like what you see?" She asked noticing that I was staring. I blushed turning redder than I have before. I tucked my hair behind my ear and turned to face the professor. She let out a giggle and I automatically felt embarrassed.

"I'm passing around role. Please fill out your name and class for me." When the paper got to me I quickly glanced at it to see what her name was. Shay I whispered to myself before signing my name. I passed the paper down the row and gave my attention back to the professor.

She went over the syllabus, what to expect and her class rules. All of that only took about forty minutes. We had thirty five minutes to do whatever we wanted. I grabbed my bag and slid from my seat. "I'm Shay" she said holding her hand out. I smiled and shook it. Her skin was so soft I wanted to rub all over her. "Hey!" She said bringing me back to earth. "Huh?" I said confused. "I said do you want to go to the cafe?" I tucked my hair behind my ear again and shook my head yes. I followed behind her not knowing where I was going but obviously she did.

"You stay on campus?" She asked. I shook my head no. She let out a giggle. "Do you know how to talk?" I felt my cheeks burning. I was embarrassing myself again. "Um..yea I do. Sorry...I live in the apartments across the street." She shook her head to say cool and grabbed two muffins from the bar. I got some orange juice and fruit. We took a seat at a booth and ate in an awkward silence until she broke it with yet another question. "What class do you have next?" I finished chewing the food that was in my mouth and answered. "Um..Intro to Psychology." She drank some of her water and said cool. I looked at my phone and it was 9:30. "Shit! I said slightly above a mumble. "What's wrong?" She asked me looking concerned. "I have class at 9:45 and I don't know where anything is. I have to go. See you round?" She stuffed the last bit of muffin in her mouth and laughed. "I can show you shawty. My older sister went here so I know where everything is even though I said I didn't earlier. I just didn't want to admit I woke up late." I let out a heavy sigh and followed behind her. She looked so pretty, even in sweatpants. I don't know what's going on but she's the first girl that's made me hot inside, made me want to be more than friends.

"Well here we are." She said pointing at the building. I smiled and gave her a hug. "Thanks! Follow me on Twitter @ ItsAasha__." She nodded and before I made it to my classroom I had a notification. @ ShayShay_ Followed you. I don't know why but I smiled when I saw how fast she found me. I entered the classroom and sat down on the second row. I had five minutes to spare. If it wasn't for Shay I'd probably still be looking for the Psychology building.