11

2 weeks later
Asha

"Mm yess! Right there" I moaned into Malichi's ear. He was stroking the fuck out of me. I didn't think I would enjoy sex with a boy like I enjoyed it with a female. Kevin and Ary were gone so I knew this was the perfect time for a quickie. He pumped in and out of me deep and slow. He was hitting every spot possible. Once I came he stroked a few more times then pulled out. "Can I cum on your stomach?" He asked. This was new for me because this was my first time with a guy. I nodded my head yes and watched as he stroked himself until a white substance came out. "Stay here" he said as he walked to my bathroom. I heard the sink running then a few moments later he walked back in with a wet towel in his hand. He began to wipe his cum off of my stomach then cleaned my pussy.

"I'm about to go, but don't hesitate to hit me up again" he said leaning down giving me a kiss. I walked him to the door naked. He turned around and got one more look. When I opened the door Kevin and Ary were standing there. Kevin gave Malichi the death stare before letting him leave. Ary just shook her head. I caught her looking me up and down but I didn't think anything of it.

"Asha go take a shower and meet me out here when you're done!" Kevin said with anger filling his voice. I knew this talk was coming sooner or later. I went to take a shower, washing a few times. While I was washing I saw a few blood stains on the towel. It alarmed me because I wasn't sure why I was bleeding. Shay had popped my cherry a long time ago. I decided to ask Ary about it later.

I got dressed in some sweats and an oversized shirt and walked out to the living room where Kevin and Ary were sitting. "Sit down" Kevin said in an angry voice. I sat on the other side of the couch as far away as possible. He looked at me and took a heavy breath in. "What's going on with you? You're having a lot of sex these days. Why?" I rolled my eyes. What does he mean why? Why else does someone have sex? "Uh because I was horny. Why else do people have sex?" I was over this conversation already. "Well I don't like it. You're turning into a lil hoe and it ain't cute. How many people have you been with?" He rolled his eyes in annoyance because he was having the sex talk with me. I pretended to count on my fingers. Once I got to finger number six he screamed. "You've got to be kidding me. You've had sex with six people already?" I laughed at how panicked he was. "No dumb ass. I've been with three. Shay, Dria and the guy you saw today." He rubbed the back of his neck searching for words to say. "Please be careful. I don't want to see no new niggas or bitches coming through here. I know I can't stop you from fuckin, but don't be a hoe." With that being said he stood up and walked to his room closing the door behind him. Ary sat there looking at me with disbelief in her eyes. "Are you addicted to sex now? Cause I mean I get it. I can only go a few days to a week without wanting some from Kevin. Difference is I'm getting dick from one person not two or more." I shook my head letting her know I understood. Not that I was going to stop fucking with Dria or Malichi, but I just wanted them to stop worrying about my sex life.

Ary stood up to leave but I stopped her. "Wait, I have a question." She looked at me with worried eyes. "It's nothing serious, just wondering why when I was taking a shower there was blood on the towel." She sat back down and told me to slide closer to her so I did. "Listen baby girl boys are different from girls." I interrupted her by telling her I know that. She told me to be quiet and let her finish. "Girls eat your pussy and finger you with one maybe two fingers, but boys have a dick. That was your first time getting dick so you may have bled a little." I looked up at her with a straight face and said "well Shay fucked me with a strap on so why did I bleed this time?" Ary laughed at me like my question was ridiculous. "Baby that little plastic thing doesn't compare to a real penis. How big was Shay's strap on?" I thought for a minute then answered. "Um probably 7 inches." I scanned Ary's face for her reaction and she laughed again. "Listen that is nothing compared to how big some guys are. Was he big?" I had flashbacks to when we measured him because I thought he was lying on his dick.

"Yea. He was 9 inches and kind of thick." Ary nodded her head followed by the words "there you go. He's bigger than what you're used to. My first time having sex with a guy I bled a little. I was used to sex with girls or just being fingered." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. As much sex as she has with Kevin you would think all she likes is dick. "Well thanks for clarifying for me. I'm tired so I'll see you later." I got up and walked to my room and got in the bed. It wasn't long before I was drifting off to sleep.