8

Aasha

I was beyond infuriated with Shay. She disrespected me and my house, and on top of that she brought that girl into my home after she knew how my mom was. A part of me feels like she did it on purpose, begging for a reaction from my mom. I've been ignoring Shay for the past three hours now. I have nothing else to say to her.

I sat down on the couch and before I could get comfortable there was a knock at my door. I stood to my feet and looked out the peephole seeing Ty, Shay's cousin. I opened the door and stared at her blankly. "What do you want?" I asked irritated. Ary and Kevin were in his room watching tv and all I wanted to do was be to myself. "Look I'm sorry for earlier. If I had known your mom would react like that I would've stayed in the room!" I rolled my eyes because part of me felt like she was just running game. "Is that all?" I asked popping my hip out to the side placing my hand on it. We were still standing in the doorway because I refused to let her in. "I honestly don't know what else to say" she confessed, licking her lips. That turned me on a lot. Ty was so damn sexy and I wanted nothing more than to get back at Shay for ruining my day with my family.

I pulled Ty in by the collar of her shirt and kissed her passionately. She didn't push me back, in fact she pulled me closer slamming the door behind us. "This is wrong!" She said in between kisses. I nodded my head to agree, but didn't stop kissing her. Her lips felt so good against mine, better than Shay's ever did. They were so soft and sweet tasting. I pulled my shirt over my head as she fondled my B-cup size breasts in her hands. My nipples hardened from her gentle touch. I was more than ready, my core quickly heating up. I decided to make a move towards my room when the door opened. In walked Shay with devastation on her face. She looked beyond hurt, but at that very moment I didn't care. She deserved every single emotion she was feeling right now. "You stupid little bitch" she screamed launching her fist at my face making contact with my lower lip. The pain I felt as it burst in half was excruciating. I bent over in shock holding my now bloody lip. "Shay what'd you do that for? You didn't have to hit her!" Ty said to my defense. Shay said nothing, instead she crashed her fist against Ty's jaw knocking her out in the process. I gained my composure and charged at Shay grabbing hold of her throat. I squeezed as hard as I could. Her body was becoming limp and I felt her weight slowly fall to the ground. She almost lost consciousness but I let her go. "I'm the stupid bitch? Thanks for ruining my thanksgiving and thanks for outing me to my mom." I repeatedly pounded my fist to her face. She blocked me a few times, but most of my punches landed. I felt Ary pull me off of her, dragging me into my room. Shay was more beaten up than I was and I honestly didn't care.

Ary

I was cuddled up under Kevin when I heard yelling coming from the living room. At first I didn't think much of it until I heard loud thumps against the wall. I opened the door to find Aasha punching in Shay's face. I quickly grabbed her off and drug her to her room. I've never seen her so angry, and to be honest it scared me a little. "Calm down! You need to calm down!" Her chest heaved up and down as the adrenaline continued to rush through her body. "I'm going to kill that girl!" She screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'd like to see you try it" Shay said bursting through the door. Aasha tried to get to her but I grabbed her by the waist and picked her up. Kevin had Shay by the arm as she tried to play tough guy. Her face was bruised and bloody, eye swollen shut. This was all a bit much to deal with.

Knock Knock Knock

I heard coming from our door. I listened carefully as Kevin tried to convince a male voice there was nothing going on. He didn't buy his story and demanded he let him in. "Who did this to you?" I heard the man say, assuming he was talking to Shay. "My ex girlfriend" she answered as if she wanted to get Aasha in trouble. The police officer eventually made his way into Aasha's room to find her sitting on the bed with a bloody lip that was busted in half, literally. "And let me guess.." The officer paused for a second. "Your ex girlfriend did this to you?" He asked in all seriousness. Aasha said nothing, keeping her composure. "Talk or I'll have to arrest you for assault." Aasha still didn't budge. "If you arrest me you have to arrest her" she said nonchalantly. The police officer shook his head and left the room. He had a few more words with Kevin and then escorted Shay out the apartment. I couldn't believe Aasha got herself in this mess. It was clear that she was only 18, incapable of making good decisions. She didn't have to kiss Ty, but she chose to because revenge seemed sweeter at the time. I cleaned her up and had a long heart to heart before confining her to her room for the rest of the night. "You're very lucky the police didn't press charges because you really fucked up Shay's face." She shrugged her shoulders then turned over on her side, her back facing me. I closed the door and let out a heavy, stressful sigh. Kevin wasn't sure how to respond either.