3

Kevin
9:45am

My phone vibrated multiple times so I decided to see who was texting me. I pulled the notifications window down and saw five messages from Ariel, a chick I messed around with last year. We never were anything more than fuck buddies. She had a boyfriend and I wasn't the relationship type. I opened the thread and they read:

Ary: Babe wake up!
Kev I'm on my way over
Are you up yet?
I'm at your door 😁
Open up!

I let out a deep sigh and sure enough she was at my door, knocking, begging to come in. Sometimes I question why I even gave her any. All I wanted was some bomb head and even better pussy, no strings attached. I opened the door and there she stood looking better than ever. "Hey Ary. What you doing here?" She smiled and walked in brushing past me. I closed the door and she pushed me up against it rubbing all on my dick. I got hard instantly. She dropped down to her knees right there in the living room and started sucking me up. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I pushed her head up and down. "Come here" I instructed. She stood to her feet and jumped on me. I carried her to my room and threw her on the bed. I cut on the shower and jumped in for a few minutes to clean myself.

When I got out she was waiting for me naked with her legs spread open. I put on a condom and slid in. She let out a grunt and kissed me on my lips. I sped up faster and faster. She moved her hips with me pulling me deeper inside of her. Her legs started shaking and her moans got louder. I knew she was reaching her climax. I slowed it down and made sure to hit her spot making her back arch and her nails dig into my back. "Fuck Ary you're so wet. Cum for daddy" I whispered into her ear. Just like that she came all over my dick. I pulled out and began eating her pretty lil pussy til she couldn't take it anymore.

Aasha

As soon as class got started it ended. My professor had a family emergency and told us class was over. She left the syllabus and class schedule on the desk for us to grab on our way out. It was 10am and I had nothing to do so I messaged Shay to meet me outside the building. She showed up ten minutes later. "What's up?" She asked smiling. I shrugged and motioned for her to follow me. "Where we going?" I told her my apartment. She nodded ok and we walked in silence.

It didn't take us too long to get there. I put my key in the doorknob and turned it. When we walked in all we heard was moaning and Kevin's name being screamed. Shay laughed and told me to be quiet. We crept up to Kevin's door, which he left wide open and saw him going down on some chick. Her back was arched and she had perfect boobs. I didn't know I was staring until Shay grabbed me by my arm and drug me into my room.

"I gotta question shawty?" I raised an eyebrow curious about what she was about to ask. "You like girls?" I raised both my eyebrows and let out a laugh. I quickly closed the door and shook my head no. Shay gave me that face that said she didn't believe me. "So when I do this it doesn't turn you on?" She said grabbing me by my waist. I shook my head no knowing I was lying. "And what about this?" She said kissing my neck." I was heating up between my legs. I couldn't move. She had me in a trance. "Or this?" She said sliding her hand down into my pants. I quickly remembered I was on my period and panicked. "No! Stop!" I said pushing her off of me. She frowned up her face and grabbed her bag to leave. I didn't know what to say so I just let her go. Through it all Kevin was still fuckin that girl. I stood at the door and watched her every move as she rode him up and down.

I know it was weird, but I've never seen sex in person and I wasn't watching my brother I was watching her. She was perfect. Her body was perfect. I felt myself getting hot all over again. I pictured what it would be like to lose my virginity and if it would feel good or not. My thoughts were quickly interrupted by Kevin yelling at me. "Aasha what are you doing? Close my door." I was about to close it when the girl smirked and said "let her watch if she wants." She winked at me and grabbed onto herself, moaning Kevin's name. She was sexy and I wanted to find out what it was like to have sex, to have an orgasm. I closed the door and went to my room to DM Shay on Twitter.

Me: I'm sorry i freaked on you. It's just that I'm on my period and ya know...

@ ShayShay__: It's cool babygirl. Want me to come back over?

Me: Yea 😊

I waited for Shay outside so she didn't have to knock. Kevin and the girl were still going at it. I was scrolling on my phone when I heard her say "hey gorgeous!" I blushed and looked up giving her a big smile. I opened the door and we went straight to my room, closing the door behind us.

"Damn they're still going at it?" Shay asked laughing. I nodded yes and told her how I got caught watching them. "You what girl?" I lowered my head in embarrassment. "I know. I was watching her though. I wanted to know what to do during sex." Shay's eyes lit up light a Christmas tree. "So you've never had sex?" Embarrassed as hell I said no. She placed her hand on my thigh and kissed me. I tried so hard to fight the urge to kiss her back but I couldn't. Her lips felt so good. She pulled away and smiled. I smiled too trying to hide the fact that she was my first kiss. "What?" Shay asked. I laughed and told her she was my first kiss. "What? Really? Gimme another one." I leaned in to kiss her again but Kevin knocked on my door. I jumped, scared he would open it and see us standing face to face. I quickly moved away and told him to come in.

He looked at me with a weird look on his face and asked if I wanted to grab something to eat. I shook my head no and he walked away with that same look. Shay thought it was funny and laughed at my panicked demeanor. "Definitely not funny. That was close." She grabbed her bag and walked out my room insinuating that she was leaving. I gave her a hug bye and she left.

Once I closed the door Kevin got straight to the point. "Who is that?" I hope he wasn't suspecting that I liked girls. "Oh she's just somebody I met today. She's in my History Class." He nodded his head and said mmhm. "Well since you aren't hungry Ariel and I are going to shower and take a nap. If you need anything knock first" he said putting the emphasis on knock first. I laughed and went to my room as well. I was tired and happy to be done with classes. I too decided to take a nap.