9

Ary

"Kev help me get Ty up!" I said. She was just now coming to and her eye was swollen shut. "You good girl?" Kevin asked her. She shook her head no trying to rise to her feet. Her legs were wobbly and she had no balance. I sat her down on the couch and went to the freezer to get some ice. Her eyes were going to be black and blue in the morning. "Where's Shay?" She asked holding her face. "The police escorted her out" Kevin answered. Ty let out a dramatic laugh that confused us all. "Shay is always ruining something. I don't know why she even brought me over here. It's like she was trying to sabotage Aasha." Kevin nodded his head to agree while walking back to his room. He looked tired and like he didn't want to deal with any of it. "Here. Put this on your eye so the swelling will go down" I said handing her the ice. She gladly took the bag and gently placed it on her face. I rolled my eyes and went to Kevin's room. Lesbians are a fuckin handful.

Next Day
Aasha

I was in the bed sleeping peacefully when I heard arguing coming from the living room. I rose from my bed and walked towards the door. If I was hearing correctly I think I hear Shay arguing with Ary. I didn't want to beat her ass again, but I will if I have to. "The fuck is going on?" I said busting through the door. Shay looked at me with anger in her eyes. "Why are you here?" Shay opened her mouth to answer me but didn't get any words out because I punched her right in the mouth. She tried to square up but Ary pushed her stupid ass down. "Man just get out. You're not wanted here." Tears formed in her eyes as she walked towards the door. "I just came to tell you sorry and that I still love you." I laughed because that was the funniest shit I've heard in a while. "Love don't live here anymore. You ruined my Thanksgiving, hit me in the mouth and outed me to my mom. I can't love you anymore."

Shay let a tear drop as she walked out the door. I wasn't phased at all. She was trying to get me to feel sorry for her and I didn't. She ruined my Thanksgiving and now my mom hates me even more than she did before. She's probably giving my dad all kinds of hell that he doesn't deserve and she'll prob try to forbid me from seeing my brother. My life is all kinds of fucked up right now. Once Shay was gone I went back to my room to shower and get dressed for the day. I didn't have anything planned in particular, but I had to get out of the house and go somewhere.

1:30pm
Ary

I was dressed in some high waisted shorts, a black crop top with the words SEXY written on it and some black and orange huaraches. Kevin looked at me and licked his lips. "Mm yes you are!" I laughed at him because he was so silly. Asha came out the room a few seconds later with a pair of tight ass jeans, a tank top and some Jordans. Kevin looked her up and down giving her the side eye. "You ain't got any looser fitting pants?" Asha shook her head no and headed for the door.

"Where to first?" I asked her as I pulled out the parking lot. "Um..Victoria Secret" she said with a smirk on her face. I glared at her for a few seconds before turning my head back to the road. I could use some cute new panties so I didn't mind. Kevin loved when I wore cute panties for him.

It took us about fifteen minutes to get to the mall. I pulled into a parking spot and locked my doors. We passed a few cute guys walking in but I'm taken so I didn't talk to any of them. Asha headed straight towards Victoria Secret, and straight to the panties. I was curious as to why she was so pressed to get new ones. "Girl who you trying to impress?" She smiled, looked around to see if anyone was near then answered. "I want new panties because I'm trying to get me some!" My eyes grew big. Get her some? I thought to myself. "You just got out of a relationship. You really shouldn't be thinking about that right now." She rolled her eyes and continued to shuffle  through the stack of panties.

Asha

Ary telling me I don't need to think about sex right now is crazy. I at least need some head, I mean she can get dick any time she wants so why can't I. I was looking through some panties when I saw this gorgeous woman walk in. She was about 5'5, brown skin, long hair and a nice ass body. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and licked my lips. I wanted her and I was going to have her. She stopped what she was doing and approached me. "Hey cutie what's up?" I looked her over one good time. "Not much just shopping for some new panties. Which ones do you like?" She looked for a second then picked up a pair of all black lace panties. "Oh really? You should get them so I can see how sexy you are in them!" A smile crept upon her face as I flirted with her. "Maybe I will. Here's my number" she said as she wrote her number on my hand. "Ok I got it. I'll hit you up later beautiful." I bought a few items and went to check out.

"Who was that?" Ary questioned. I rolled my eyes because this whole protective big sister thing was annoying. She was supposed to understand since she's a female too. "Just a random girl" I answered not looking at her. She nodded and walked out the store. I followed behind her but we were quickly stopped by two guys. One was light skin, long brown dreads and the prettiest eyes. The other was dark skin, tall, and beautiful smile. "Hey ladies what's up?" The tall one said. Ary sighed a sigh of annoyance. I knew she wouldn't entertain them because she was with my brother so I spoke for the both of us. "Not much trying to shop." They both laughed and asked what our names were. Once again I answered for us. "I'm Asha and that's Ary, who's also taken." The dark skin guy's face went from excitement to disappointment. "Ok, so what's up with you?" The light skin guy asked. I smiled because I was very much single. "Nope ain't nobody claiming me" I said. He smiled and asked for my number. I gladly gave it to him and he said he would call me later.

2 hours later

We were finally finished with our shopping and I was glad. My feet were hurting from walking so much and my stomach growled from hunger. Ary has been kind of quiet ever since I got that girls number. I decided to ask her what was wrong. "Hey...you ok?" She paused a moment looking at me then back at the road. "Mmhm" was all she said. I knew she was bothered by something but I wouldn't press the issue.

We pulled up to our apartment complex and Ary quickly got out the car. I grabbed my four bags and headed to my room closing my door behind me. I pulled out my phone and texted the girl from the mall.

Me: Hey...you want to come over?

As I waited for her response I turned the shower on and waited for it to get hot. Had to be ready for whatever was going to happen.