21

Dee

I decided to sleep on the couch because I didn't want to be in the room with Alex and AD. They were notorious for being nasty while I was in the room with them. AD is always over my house because she hates hers. Her mother is a semi drunk and never home.

It was a Friday afternoon and we had just gotten out of school. We decided to go straight to my house and go swimming in the neighborhood pool. AD and Alex were getting ready in the bathroom and I was changing in my walk-in closet. Everything got quiet and all you could hear was wetness and moans. I left out the room so fast because I knew what they were doing; Alex was giving her head and fingering her.

I laughed at the flashback and that made Nikki roll over. We were both up watching Love and Basketball on Netflix. She was a pretty cool person and I could see myself being friends with her.

"What's so funny?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I shook my head because I didn't want to tell her their business. She rolled back over and continued to watch the movie. I scrolled through Twitter because I wasn't really interested in it anymore. I wanted to talk and get to know Nikki more.

"Hey" I said shoving her with my foot. Her face scrunched up and she wiped her arm as if it had just become infected with some disease. I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior. "What you want I'm into this movie?" I didn't say anything I just laid there with my arms folded and pouted. After about a minute of silence she paused the movie.

"What up?" She asked sitting up on the floor. "I just wanna talk, get to know you" I answered honestly. A smile formed across her face as she seemed intrigued. "Well ok" she said as she began to ask questions.

AD

It was around 1 in the morning and we were just up watching tv. I had my leg straddled over Alex as I laid on his chest sliding my hands up and down over his abs. I loved his body so much. I placed a soft kiss on his neck and that's when he got up. "I'll be right back..I have to use the bathroom" he said before walking in and closing the door. Any other time he'd leave it open. I gave him a few minutes and after five went by I decided to see what he was doing. When I walked in I was completely shocked. He was in here beating his fuckin meat. I wasn't mad but I mean shit I'm right here. He doesn't have to do that.

"Babe why you in here playing with yourself when you could be playing with me?"

He looked embarrassed so I closed and locked the door. I went and stood between his legs, placing his semi-hard dick in my hand. He let out a grunt as I stroked it slowly. "Fuck me" i said to him in a seductive tone. His face went from pleasure to uncertainty real quick. "What's wrong babe?" He hung his head and told me he didn't want to be terrible in bed. I kissed him on the lips and reassured him he'd be alright, that I would teach him. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. We kissed passionately as my core heated up. I wanted him more than anything right now. I slid my panties to the side and sat on his lap. He was much bigger than i anticipated. I rode him up and down massaging my clit. I was already about to have an orgasm when Alex picked me up and sat me on the sink. He started stroking and he was better than I expected. He was hitting every spot. A moan slipped out and that only made him go faster. I dug my nails into his back as I was reaching my climax.

Alex leaned down and whispered in my ear "Adira I love you." The way he whispered in my ear turned me on so much I came all over his dick...and that was when I realized he was hitting it raw. "ALEX! Stop we're unprotected" I said very loudly. I'm sure everyone in the house heard me.