Prologue

'I'm in love with you,' said Jason. 'I always have.' Allison looked at him in shock not knowing what to say as he confessed his love for to her.

'Jason, I don't know what to say,' she said. She always had feeling for him too but wasn't sure if they were real. They always been really good friends after he had moved away and returned. Allison also wanted to say that she loved him too but knew her parents and others weren't going to approve Jason even though that she hasn't been living with them. Allison always saw the reports of him being with different girls each night but deep down she knew that it wasn't true. He isn't that type of guy.

'I've never felt like this before with any other girl. Girls just wanted to be with me only because of my wealth and looks but you're different from them. You don't care about all the crap that has been said about me. You're the only one that tames me and knows me so well,' said Jason. 'I'm just hoping that you feel the same way too.'

'I have to go,' she said as she quickly got her things and left him standing there knowing that she just broke his heart. The one guy that treated her with so much love. The one who treated her with so much respect when other guys would only want her as a trophy wife. The one who would protect her from all the bad things in the world. She broke the heart of the guy she knew she also had feelings for too.