Having Feelings?

Allison headed to the pool as she wore her bathing suit. She knew that she needed to cool down after what just happened with Jason. She tried not to think of Jason in such a way knowing that they are just friends. She leaned against the wall by the end of the wall thinking. Allison felt a pair of hands on her waist. She softly gasped as she turned to see Jason. Jason softly kissed her as he wrapped his arms around her. She caressed his hair softly as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He started to kiss her jawline softly as his hands caressed her back softly. Allison softly gasped as she heard Ellie called for her. She couldn't believe that she had that daydream of him.

'You called me?' asked Allison.

'You ok though?' asked Ellie.

'Uh yeah. I was just thinking that's all,' said Allison. 'What's up?'

'I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping,' she said.

'Yeah. Let me get ready and we'll go,' she said. Ellie smiled as she headed inside. Allison softly sighed as she got out. She took a quick shower and got changed. Allison headed downstairs with her bag in hand as she saw Rachel flirting with Jason, twirling her hair on her finger. This got her so pissed off and jealous at the moment know her so called friend is flirting with her best friend. Wait a minute. Why is she acting so jealous? He could be with anyone. She saw that he wasn't really paying attention to her. She walked towards them. 'Rachel, what are you doing here?'

'Oh, Alli, I didn't know you were going to be here,' she said innocently.

'Yeah I am,' said Allison, as she looked at Jason. She knew that he didn't want to be around Rachel just by the way he was standing.

'Well, I'll leave you ladies alone. We up for lunch still right, Alli?' said Jason.

'Uh yeah,' she said. 'I'll text you?' He nodded as he smiled at her before walking away. Allison looked at Rachel. 'What the hell is wrong with you? How could you do this?'

'What? I know that you aren't going to make a move on him so I decided to make mine,' said Rachel.

'Some friend you are,' said Allison. She didn't want to be around Rachel knowing how she betrayed her friendship.

'Alli, come on. Don't do this,' said Rachel.

'If you were really my friend, you wouldn't have pulled this stupid stunt,' said Allison. 'I don't know what's worse. Jason thinking I'm forgetful or that one of my friends tried too hard to make the moves on him.' Allison didn't want to deal with Rachel at the moment. 'I need to go. I told Ellie I was going with her shopping. I'm hoping that you aren't here flirting with Jason when I come back.' Allison left with Ellie to the mall. Her mind wasn't on shopping after what happened. She couldn't believe what Rachel pulled as she tried to flirt with Jason. 'Hey, Ellie. How many girls tried to be with Jason?'

'It usually depends though but I know too well about those girls. Why?' asked Ellie.

'I was just wondering about it,' said Allison. She looked over some clothes as she saw a black strapless dress that seemed really cute but it seemed to risqué though. The length went to the knees as the back seems to show a little bit more revealing as it had a little bit of a sheer cover. She put it back on the rack. She couldn't wear something like that and letting people think she's a wild party girl.

'Were you planning to get that dress?' asked Ellie.

'Uh no. It sees too revealing to me,' said Allison as she went to another rack of clothes.

'I can tell that Jason will drool if he ever saw you in that dress,' said Ellie.

'I doubt it,' said Allison. 'He wouldn't see me like that.'

'Not the way I see it,' said Ellie. 'I see how he looks at you. You're the same way too.' Allison tried not to think about it. 'He hasn't dated anyone while we were away. He isn't the type of guy that would sleep with anyone.' Allison tried not to be happy about it.

'I know he deserves better though,' said Allison.

'Everyone can see how he looks at you,' said Ellie. 'Maybe you can able to give him a chance though.'

'Maybe,' said Allison. She heard her phone beep and saw that it was from Jason. She smiled as the text read saying that they can able to meet at the corner diner for lunch.

'I take it that's from Jason,' said Ellie.

'Is it ok if I head out? Jason wants to have lunch with me,' said Allison.

'That's fine. Have fun,' said Ellie, smiling as she saw her walking away. Allison shook her head softly as she smiled softly. She met Jason at the corner café for lunch. She felt butterflies in her stomach as he looked so perfect. Jason wore a white shirt with some jeans with a leather jacket and some shined shoes.

'Hey,' she said.

'Hey. I thought that you might have ditched me here,' said Jason.

'I couldn't do that,' said Allison. They sat in a corner booth as they placed their order. They talked and laughed without a care in the world.

'There's an outside concert happening later. Come with me?' said Jason, as he looked at her. Allison bit her lip softly.

'Sounds like fun,' she said, smiling shyly. He smiled as he placed his hand on top of hers softly.

'You may take your hand off my daughter's hand,' said a voice. Allison couldn't believe that her father is here.

'What are you doing here?' said Allison.

'I'm still your father and I'm worried since you are here with this,' he said.

'You have no right to call Jason names,' said Allison.

'It's fine. I've been called worse,' said Jason. He didn't want her to be pulled away from her father more. 'I'll see you back at the house.' He softly stood up before being stopped by Allison as she held his hand in hers.

'I want you to be here,' she said as she lookedat her father. 'I am cutting ties with you and mom. I don't care if you want todisown me or cut me off but I will not let you talk to Jason like that. Henever did anything like all of those guys you have been pairing me up with. I'mdone.' She didn't want to deal with all of the crap that her parents do. Theygot to his car as he opened the door for her before he got in a drove off.