I Love You And Only You

Allison entered the house and smiled as she saw Jason lying on the couch shirtless. She walked to him slowly placing her things down slowly. She smiled before she softly kissed him. He smiled as he felt her lips on him and kissed her back. She squealed as he flipped her over.

'Hey,' he said.

'Hey,' she said.

'How was lunch?' he said. 'Did it go ok?'

'Yeah. It did. Elizabeth is a good friend,' said Allison.

'I'm glad you like her,' said Jason, smiling. She smiled shyly before she kissed him softly. Her tiny hands went over his strong back as she felt him shiver under her touch. They groaned as they heard the bell ring. 'Bad timing.' He got up and went to the door. Allison sat up on the couch feeling butterflies in her stomach as everything is so perfect between them. Jason opened the door, seeing a leggy beautiful blonde there. 'Can I help you?'

'Yes you can,' she said, as she kissed him. Allison saw what was happening and got angry. Jason pushed her away from him.

'Who are you?' said Jason.

'Yes. That's what I like to know. How dare you come and kiss my boyfriend,' said Allison as she stood by him.

'Boyfriend? Oh you poor thing doesn't know,' said the blonde. 'He doesn't go for girls like you. I mean look at you.'

'I would like to----' Jason wrapped his arms around her waist holding her tight.

'That's my girlfriend that you are talking to and you better leave,' said Jason as he slammed the door on her face. He turned to Allison.

'I could have told her off, Jason,' said Allison.

'Hey. Look at me,' said Jason as he cupped her face softly. 'She isn't worth our time and she doesn't have my heart. There's one woman that has it and I'm looking at her.' He pouted cutely at her.

'That's not going to work on me, Jason,' said Allison as she tried to be serious. Jason pouted more cutely at her before he placed sweet kisses on her face softly. Allison tried to be strong but couldn't till she gave in. She softly kissed him as her hands softly caressed his skin softly feeling the scars. Allison looked at him softly as her hands softly caressed his abs softly. Jason tried to stay strong as he didn't want to push her but it was too hard. Allison softly kissed him feeling him pick her up softly as she wrapped her legs around his waist gently. He took them upstairs to her bedroom. Jason looked at her lovely as he laid her down on the bed. Allison looked at him wanting to be close to him. She wanted him to make her his. She knew that he would treat her with so much love and care. Jason softly kissed her neck softly and gently as she gave him more access. Allison bit her lip softly as she felt his hands under her top and caressed her stomach. Then her phone rang and Jason groaned softly. Allison didn't want to stop just yet. She softly mouthed sorry as she saw who it was. 'What is now, dad? Or am I not allow calling you that?'

'You need to come, Allison. Jason isn't worth your time,' he said.

'Nice try but I'm not letting you talk bad about my boyfriend,' said Allison.

'Allison, I will not allow you make this family look bad by you being with him,' said Mr. Nolan.

'Then disown me then. I don't care,' said Allison as she hung up on up. Jason could tell that it wasn't pretty at all.

'I'm sorry about that,' said Jason.

'You shouldn't,' said Allison. 'He is treating you if like you are the bad guy. I don't care if he disowns me. I can't let him talk about you like that.' Jason saw the love her eyes and softly kissed her.

'I love it when you're feisty. I never thought that my girlfriend could get this feisty. It's hot and sexy,' said Jason. She blushed softly as she smiled and kissed him softly. 'I love to take my girlfriend out sometimes on vacation.' Allison looked at him.

'To where would that be, dear sir?' said Allison.

'Oh I don't know. Somewhere it's beautiful like my beautiful girlfriend,' he said as he kissed her softly. Allison smiled softly and blushed as she kissed him softly. Jason looked at her. 'I love you so much.'

'I love you too so much,' said Allison. She never thought that she would feel like this especially with Jason. It's different with him. He didn't push her and cared about her. She placed her head on his chest as she heard his heartbeat. She always wondered what it would be like if Jason didn't come back. Would everything be different like how it is now? Allison didn't want to think like that. Jason and Allison relaxed by the Jacuzzi in each other's arms. Jason couldn't stop looking at her as she's so beautiful. She looked at him. 'What? Is everything ok?'

'Yeah. Everything is fine. I'm just seeing the beautiful woman in front of me,' he smiled at her.

'Well, Mr. Sheppard, flirting doesn't get you anywhere,' she said as she kissed him. He smirked as he kissed her back softly. Then they both heard a well-known voice. Allison sighed softly knowing that it was her father. They both got out seeing what was going on. Allison wrapped a towel around her as they walked into the living room seeing her parents there telling off Jason's parent off. 'What are you doing here?'

'I am here to take you home,' said Mr. Dolans.

'I'm not going home. I'm already home,' said Allison, holding Jason's hand.

'Dear, please don't this to us. We want to protect you,' said Mrs. Dolans.

'From what?' said Allison.

'If you think I will hurt Allison, I'm not the one who you think I am,' said Jason as he pushed her behind him. 'I'm being telling you even my parents can tell that I'm not to hurt her.'

'Step away from my daughter as I am going to take her home now,' said Mr. Dolans.

'You aren't going to take her away from this house,' said Mr. Sheppard. They looked at his parents. 'She became a part of this family ever since she moved in. Now I know of the reason why. If you don't leave I will have my security escort you out.'

'Maybe you should have thrown out him knowing how badly he's making this family looks bad. I will not let him do that to my daughter,' he said before they walked out. Jason held her tightly in his arms as Allison didn't want to think of what could have happened.