Meeting Again

Jason Sheppard was well known to have a wild/bad boy side in his family. He grew up in the wealthiest family known to everyone in town. Mostly he could hear some people talk bad about them as they thought that they were all high and mighty. Deep down Jason just knew that they were just talking like that cause of jealousy maybe just cause of his family's status and other things. He was always invited to the biggest parties and bars too. You name anything he gets into easily with friends. His older brother, Paul, was always the one to pick up the slack from him if he got into some trouble or anything else but their younger sister, Ellie, saw Jason as a saint not caring what people said about him. She always defended her brother saying that they are just jealous and dumb. But he wasn't never like this or people say that he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth in a way. His family grew up next to another wealthy family too. The Dolans. That's when he met Allison his childhood friend. She's the amazing person that anyone could ask for in their life. He always trusted her with things and knew she would have his back too but also he had feelings even though he was just young. After Jason moved he kept in touch with her through letters, email, phone and even through the webcam too. But something wasn't right though. He felt like her parents didn't like him just because of his bad boy side. It hit when he turned 16 and still was in touch with Allison. He knew that she didn't care about it. Little by little her parents told her that she couldn't talk to him and he couldn't let that happen. His parents knew that he had feelings for her. He might have been a tad wild but somehow she tamed that part of him. Jason wrote a letter to her telling him how he felt about her and sends it to her hoping she felt the same. The last thing he knew was that it all stopped all of a sudden. He never knew if she received his letter. His mind was always on Allison even when other girls tried to flirt with him. He always called each day till the day that he and his family returned. He even tried to see her but her father always was a step ahead from him. He even tried to sneak into her room one night but couldn't. His friends tried to set him up with different girls but always refused as his mind is on Allison. Jason walked into his room as he wore a towel around his waist as he just got out of the shower. He had few scars on his body after a car accident he had and also had 3 tattoos. One on his chest, one on his back and another one on the side of his abs. He got them when he was 20 after his parents forbid him not get them and were mad at him when he came back home one night as they saw them. His mind was on Allison as he was going to see her tonight at dinner that his parents arranged. He could hear voices in the hallway. It was Ellie and someone else. He wasn't sure if he was hearing things but he thought that he recognized Allison's voice right away as he went to open the door. He looked into the hallway and saw her talking to Ellie. His heart skipped a beat as she looked so beautiful and stunning. People would say that she wouldn't be beautiful when she would grow up but they were so wrong about that. He tried to be calm and not to make a fast move towards her as he's pretty much only in a towel.

'Alli?' said Jason. He always called her Alli for short for Allison. Allison looked over as she heard Jason's voice. She softly gasped she saw him. Allison saw how perfect he became since the last time she saw him. Even though he had a few of scars, some tattoos he looked so perfect and in shape. Allison didn't know why but she ran into his arms as he gave her such a big hug.

'I've missed you so much,' said Allison.

'Me too. You have no idea how much,' said Jason. He saw how beautiful she looked. His heart skipped a beat as she looked like a model from the runway. He knew that other girls will be jealous of her as she had the right things in the right places. Jason couldn't let other guys come near her.

'You grew up so much,' said Allison, as she looked at him. Allison could tell that a lot of girls wanted to be with him because of his good looks and wealth too. She saw how toned and sculpted his body is. She saw the scar that's on his chest. 'What happened to you?' She softly touched the scar on his chest. Feeling her tiny hand on his chest send shivers down his spine.