Opinion on the Saviour Series

I will do it is a series, so one huge review. But it will still probably be short.

General Comment : I love the books. I think it was a very original idea, and I love the way she did it. Amnha has a very unique way of writing, that nobody else can do, I think my Saviour Enemy is a bit better, probably because there is more drama. Like the whole thing with Leon waking  up but he was always awake. And then Alex. And Leon's feelings. And of course, the one and only AMNHA! I think it's great to have Amnha, for Leon to have a real friend. Saviour friend was also nice, except you can't re read it the same way, because you know that Leon was never asleep. I have lost my hate for Leon, and well, even though I don't who them much (a little,) t would be great for Leonetta to happen. These books are by far one of the best.

Suggestions : I know I'm not the only one to say that you should put Leonetta. But really, ignoring that, there is nothing for you to improve on.

End Comment : I love these books. My Saviour Enemy (or Friend) definitely deserved the Violetta Award. Amnha is an amazing writer (way better than me!) and this series turned out perfect!

Rating : 10/10 ✨🎉

Any more questions?

Lexy