Fave Song From Lodo's Album

And of course, more book news from yours truly. I just don't want to create a new part for something like this.

Fave Song From Lodo's Album?

I will have to say Universo, simply because it's the first song I listened to, and the one that stuck in my head. It's beautiful.

Book Things That I'm Here To Bother You About...

This book is personally overdue. It's a Camiego fic, that's I'm super excited about (:

-

❝ i don't know why i cry but i think it's 'cause for the first time since i've hated you that i used to love you ❞

She left him two years ago. She has another boyfriend. Yet she still can't seem to get over him. His green eyes, his dark hair. The way he made her feel. She is still hopelessly in love with him. An an encounter in the elevator is enough for those feelings to resurface.

-

So the song is by Gwen Stefani, and I chose it because it's actually about a divorce, what this book is about. Also, quick note, it's a short story of 10 - 15 chapters.

-

Synopsis

An ex, a former husband, wife, boyfriend etc. for Camila Torres it was the former. She had been married to Diego Hernandez for two years, before she broke it off.

She felt betrayed. She signed the divorce papers, yet, she still wasn't happy even after finding another boyfriend. She still dreamt about her handsome ex husband, her first love, and possibly her only love.

She didn't think she'd see him ever again, until two years later. She meets him in an elevator, and after one minute with him, she was falling again. This time not sure if she would get up.

-

Like I said, completely overdue considering Camiego is my second favourite couple. Beautiful Mistake was supposed to be Camiego, but then I deleted secrets, and I had to make a Dieletta book for Cd9768 since she requested it.

Also, this book won't come out until I've finished drafting Hidden Feelings -on chapter 19 and I'm aiming for 30- unless I decide to make it sooner. There was supposed to be one, but -like I explained- I'm against the whole in love with my bully storyline.

How am I supposed to get a good theme from that?

Also, The After Effect may be updated sooner, if I lose my bet to Lejleii_V_Lover which I won't, but still have to get prepared. Which is why I'm going to give my undivided attention to writing the last four chapters of it.

So, get ready for updates of all my books. TAE, VOS, BM, HF and, UIA! Yep, I'm updating underneath it all. I'll update UIA even if I win, because I haven't updated that.

Also, I'm getting some inspiration back for one shots. I've got two drafted! Woohoo!

Okay, covers...

If It's just acting and the ex come out before I've gotten tired of my simple theme then..

If you look closely, you will see I added text onto the clapper 😏☺️

There were actually a lot of pictures of broken rings on the Internet, I thought it would be harder 😂

Based off a cover by @voidallison but I did make the template myself. This cover took me forever to make honestly!  And it probably makes super messy :/ but Camiego looks beautiful together 😍😍

Tell me what you think! Of the description even, I'm not sure if it's good even.

~Lexy 😈