IMPORTANT!!!!!

Not that important really. Just really wanted you to read this. So I have two books that I want to bring in. But I don't know which one. I may bring in both if I have the time. So it is Amnesia and a new one I'm working on Kidnapped. So I want you to tell me which you like more. Or both.

Amnesia

Everything was fine. He and I were happy. Then in a flash everything changed. He forgot everything about our happiness. He remembered her, and remembered he hates me. I never realized how much I truly loved him, until I lost him. Do you know what it's like when you see the person you love with somebody else, loving them instead of you. In fact despise you. The worst part was that he may never remember. He may hate me forever. All these memories will just be for me, and gone for him. This amnesia is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I lost the person  I love, probably forever.

Kidnapped

Francesca Caviglia wakes up in an old shed with no memory of her life, other than her name. She was kidnapped by somebody, they come in everyday and abuse her in different ways, they torture her. Francesca has no way of escaping, but she doesn't even know where she would escape to. She keeps on having flashbacks of her life and she tries to piece everything together, but there isn't enough.

Will somebody ever rescue  Francesca?

Will Francesca ever get her memory back?

Will she have scars forever?

Find out in Kidnapped

So choose please!

Thanks for reading

Questions?

Lexy