Favourite Leonesca moments

So there are a few, and I had to search through YouTube for ever to even find these.

So one of my favorites is in season 2. So it's where they are sitting in the ¿Zoom? And they were trying to write the end of year song. And then Pablo or Beto walks in, and then they were explaining the song making hand movements, and then one point Fran had pulled Leon back down to sit. I just love their faces.

Another is, and I've only seen this in YouTube, is when Fran goes to speak to Leon. And they smile a lot, and then they hug. It's just I freaked out watching  this.

And another hug is in the music room in the Studio. And Vilu was also there but I cared about the hugging. :)

Another is, also from YouTube, Leon gives Fran a present, and then they are talking, and then he holds up the present (with an adorable smile) and then she snatches it away.

Also Leon was singing a song, and then Fran sees him and they talk, while smiling. I mean whenever they are together they just smile.

And then of course, Madrid. There is in the theatre if something when they practice, so then Leon helps Fran to get Diego's phone. And then also they spend a lot of time together, taking pictures. And when Fran sings and he records it. And when they kinda hug, Fran finds him and runs to him. I mean I just so love this. I think this whole Madrid thing is my absolute fav!!! They just have so many moments, I was dying. A smile on my face the whole time.

Why didn't they get together? Just why? They are always so happy together. WHY DISNEY WHY?!!

Lexy

Thanks for the question, you should imagine the smile when I was answering this!!!