Covers and some book stuff, so its important

So all the covers are in the media!

Tell me what you think. Now, you may not see clearly, so all the covers in the media are for all planned books, {that I have thought of so far}

So the first one coming out it The After Effect {the best cover I think I've ever made!} which will come out after Kidnapped {I've finished all the drafts, I just need to publish. Should be updated every day or second day} and then when Amnesia is finished, will do my other short story, Love Vs Revenge. I don't think TAE will be over by then, so I will carry on with that, and do something else, I may end up doing more than two books at once. I don't know. So yeah, that's all.

DIWALI IS TOMORROW!!!!!! WHOOP! I'm so excited.

My dads birthday was today, and my friend's. We went to hand out cupcakes to teachers, and it was horrible. It was messy, the icing was melted, it was all over the little cup like things it came in. {like a cup, then with a cover} and one dropped on the floor {but luckily the cupcake didn't touch the floor, it fell still in the cup} and just oh my gosh! And we did a play in drama, I'm with two of my friends in a group of three, and we are so bad. It's quite funny actually. And my phone, I'm so happy. I'm quite happy in my life rn. But I still don't like my other friend who today said she hated me. I said I hate her because when my friend made a joke 'Cause she's a Lesbian' the hateful friend {Imma call her H} H said 'Ew, lesbian is disgusting' so then I said I hate her.

But yeah, that's all!

Love you all!

Lexy