Thorgan Hazard - protective daddy to be

When you found out you were pregnant, you and your husband Thorgan were both super excited.

After getting over the awful morning sickness, Thorgan started getting very protective over you and your bump. "I can't believe we are having a baby girl" He states as he gives your small bump a rub. "Me neither, I am so excited. I can't wait to start buying her clothes." He laughs an plants a kiss on your ever growing bump.

You stand up as you're feeling hungry. "Where are you going?" "I am going to get food, shouldn't you be going to the ground soon" "I am looking after my wife, I'll get you some food in a minute" you sigh at him. "I am able to walk, wait until I am 9 months then you can do stuff for me" "No, I am helping you now" You bite your lip knowing you were going to shout at him in a minute.

"Thorgan, lets go we need to get going" You said as you chucked your coat on over your floral dress which nicely showed off your small bump.

You both arrive at the Borussia-Park. Borussia VFL were playing BVB. "Are you sure you're okay baby?" "Thorgan please, stop fussing over me. I am fine. You have a game to play, I will still be here afterwards" You kiss him on the lips. "Good Luck"

"He is so protective over you and the baby isn't he" Eden his brother says. "Oh Eden, yes its getting annoying. Its as if nobody has ever been pregnant before" you roll your eyes at him as he laughs. "I can't wait for this baby, uncle Eden is going to spoil her"

"You'll be so protective as well, are you badly injured then?" "Hmm yeah. Out for four weeks, so I will be joining you in the box" He wraps his hands around your shoulder as he walks you to the box.

The game was quite intense, Thorgan made it 1-0 just before half time. He wasn't one for a big celebration, but he ran into your direction and he stuck his thumb into his mouth, signalling a baby is on the way.

The game ended in VFL winning 3-1. You went to go and see him. "Well done baby, good goal and I loved your celebration" you wink as you lean up to him and kiss him on the lips. "Shall we tell people?" you nod as he cuddles you.

You get Eden to take a picture making sure the bump was in it.
"@y/igname so me and Thorgan are expecting a baby girl in 5 months"