Alexis Sanchez

You were tired. Lately all you and Alexis did was fight. It would always be about the smallest thing. All of these fights were taking their toll on the both of you. It had been a while since the two of you were able to have a proper conversation. You couldn't even remember the last time you both spoke to each other properly. Now a days every time the two of you spoke to each other, it was always in a condescending way. You were either reprimanding him for something he did or he was mad at you for something that you did. You wanted to fix the problem that the both of you were having. You decided that after he got back from training that you would surprise him by making him his favorite dinner.

You had everything set. The table was set and the food was already on the table and it was piping hot. You had even dressed up for this evening had worn a blue dress that Alexis had picked out for you when you first had started dating. It was the first present that he had given you. You had always been too insecure to wear the dress. This was the first time you had put it on. You hoped that this evening helped your relationship. You knew that it wouldn't completely solve your problem; you just hoped that this would be a step in the right direction to solving your problem.

The sound of the door slamming pulled you out from your thoughts. You stepped into the living room just in time to see Alexis "throwing his duffle bag onto the floor. His actions told you that he was frustrated. Without sparing you a single glance, he walked past you and up the stairs and into the bedroom. The slam of the bedroom door signaling that he was in a mood not to be messed with. You had worked so hard, you didn't want it all to go to waste. You decided that you would try to cheer him up and then show him everything that you had planned. You needed to take this step to make everything better between the two of you.
You walked up the stairs and knocked on the bedroom door. When you received no reply you simply turned the knob in order to find it open. As you stepped into the room you saw that the bathroom door was closed but the light was on. Alexis was inside the bathroom. The sound of the shower head signified that he was taking a shower. You picked up the clothes that he had left on the floor and placed them inside of the hamper full of other dirty clothes. After you had done that, the sound of the shower turned off. A few minutes later, Alexis walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. You waited until he finished putting on clothes, which consisted of sweats and a t-shirt, before you decided to ask him anything. "Are you okay?" He simply scoffed in reply to your question but only ignored you. He walked past you and went to go sit on the bed. He pulled out his phone and simply began scrolling through it. You felt hurt. You still decided to try to talk to him. You went and you sat down next to him. "Alexis, I want to know what's wrong." He continued ignoring you. That was when you started to feel frustrated. Nobody likes to be ignored by their boyfriend. "Alexis, would you please just tell me what is wrong. I can't help you fix it if you don't talk to me about it." That finally got him to turn around and talk to you. "You can't fix something that you caused in the first place." Now you were genuinely confused. "What are you talking about? What did I do?" you tried to recall something that you had done that could have pissed him off. You couldn't think of anything. Alexis walked up and went to his duffle bag and got something out.
When he walked back over to the bed he tossed the magazine into your lap. "Look on page 35." You turned to page thirty five only to be met with a picture of you and one of your male friends. "What's the problem with this? It's me and my friend; you've met him so I don't see the problem with this." A growl escaped past his lips. "The problem isn't who you're with, it's more so how you're with them. How could you let him touch you like that?" You didn't see the problem. Your friends hand was around your waist. You did that with many of your friends. Alexis never seemed to have a problem with it before. "I don't see the problem with this Alexis. You know he's just my friend, why does this bother you so much." The frustration still seemed to still be present on his face. "It bothers me because you're my girlfriend. You shouldn't be so careless around men like that." That statement shocked you. "Careless! I am not careless. Why can't you just trust me? If we don't have trust in a relationship what do we have?" "Then maybe we shouldn't have a relationship." His last words made you freeze. He wanted to break up. "Maybe not. You know, I worked hard today to try to fix our relationship. I was going to surprise you but I guess there is no point in trying to fix a relationship that obviously doesn't mean as much to you as it does to me." With those words you walked out of the room. You walked out of the house. As you walked out the house, then and only then did you let the tears fall. You and Alexis had been together for so long only to end your relationship because of a stupid fight.

Back at the house, the sound of the door seemed to pull Alexis out of his thoughts. His mind replayed the last words that you had said to him. You had been trying to fix the relationship? He walked out of the room and headed toward the kitchen to get a drink of water and try to clear his head. He could feel a headache coming on. On the way to the kitchen, he saw the dining table all set with food and everything. Then his mind seemed to become clear. With only one thought in mind, he raced out the door. He had to find you. He couldn't let you walk out. Not on him or on this relationship.

He finally found you at the park in which the both of you had your first kiss. The moon, being the only source of light, lighted up your entire face. He could see the tears streaks that were on your cheeks and they broke his heart. He had caused you to cry. When the two of you had first started going out he had promised himself that he would not cause you to cry. He had obviously broken that promise. He walked up to you and took a seat on the bench next to you. The two of you sat in silence for a while before he finally decided to break it. "I'm sorry. Your right, I should have trusted you. I know that things have been difficult lately but I want to try to fix things. I know that you were trying to help and I really appreciate that I do. I've been a jerk lately. I don't want this to be the end. I want us to try to work things out. I know that I hurt you and I won't blame you if you want to leave but I guess all I'm asking for is a second chance, a chance to make things right. So what do you say, will you give me another chance." His words brought tears to your eyes. All you could do was nod. "I'm sorry too. I know that I haven't been the best person to live with for the last couple of days. I would like to try again. That was kind of the point of the whole dinner thing." A smile formed on his face. He pulled you into a hug. When the two of you separated his lips crashed onto yours. After the kiss you both felt breathless. It had been a long time since your last kiss. "I love you, Alexis" He got shocked by hearing those three words. He stared abit at you. It was your first time telling him that you love him, but it felt right saying it. "I love you too Y/N, so much." and you kissed again.

"Let's go home. I'm really hungry." As you both walked home, you both were wrapped up in each other. You both had many problems that you needed to solve but you knew that as long as you both had each other that you would be able to solve any problems.