Mario Gotze

It was a surprise to you that the conversation had finally come up. Mario had informed you about all of his ex-girlfriends and you had explained your situation back to him. Ever since you had known the names of these women it had made you felt as if you needed to know more information about them.

Lounging across the sofa you were scrolling down through your phone using many different types of social media to look up these women that you now had the names of. It came to a surprise to you that each of these women were stick-thin with model like features, beautiful smiles and bright eyes.

All of them seemed to be the exact same way and as you thought about yourself you couldn't help but feel slightly more tubby as a result of looking at them all. It made you gulp back the hurt as you threw you phone down and heard the front door open and then Mario announced his presence.

As he wandered into the room he leaned across the sofa and placed a loving kiss on the side of your head before saying. "I'm going to grab something to eat." Then kissed you again before heading into the kitchen, you followed him, standing in the doorway and watching as he emptied some pasta into a bowl. "How has your day been?"

"Uh..." You gnawed softly on you lower lip, unsure whether to tell him that you had been practically obsessing over his ex-girlfriends for your entire day off. "I've had a pretty good day." You answered lying and this immediately made your boyfriend glance in your direction to see a soft smile on your face which didn't quite meet your eyes.

Tilting his head to the side he inspected you with his soft brown eyes before asking. "Really?" You purse your lips and nod in answer before he placed his bowl down and wandered towards you, placing both of his hands on your waist and pulling you closer towards him and gazing deeply into your eyes. "Are you sure?"

You felt as if your cheeks were on fire as you averted your glance and just focused on his chest, just then he placed a finger under your chin and lifted your head to been looking up at him. "You know you can talk to me about anything..." He promised in a soothing tone and you only nodded.

Slipping his hand within your own he pulled you through the house and then took you back to the sofa, sitting the two of you down and once again gazing into your eyes with love and concern before saying once again. "I want to know what is wrong, I don't like seeing you this quiet..."

A soft sigh escaped your lips before you said. "I was thinking about... about what we were talking about the other night." He tilted his head to the side and you reminded him. "About our past relationships, remember?" This seemed to jog Mario's memory as he nodded his head and continued to listen. "I... I wanted to look into your ex's."

You watched as a firm frown pulled across his lips in a disapproving manner. "Mario, they were all so beautiful, thin and... and everything that I'm not-" "Don't say that." His voice was low before he cupped your cheeks watching as tears began to gather in your eyes.

Once again the German repeated. "Don't say that." You tried to blink away the tears but they refused to leave one even managing to escape down your cheek. "You are everything... everything that they were not. You are beautiful, compassionate, loving." He was gazing intensely into your watery eyes now as he caressed your cheeks. "I would pick you over them everyday, that is why I'm in love with you."

This had been the first time that you had heard the words come from his mouth, it made your heart swell as you sucked in a shaky breath and he leaned forward to press a passionate kiss to your lips before he added. "I think that you are the most beautiful woman in world because of your love and respect. You are all that I want." He stated which made more tears flow down your cheeks knowing how lucky you were to have him.