Miguel Veloso

Y/N was in the kitchen making dinner for her and Miguel. He would be home soon from training and she wanted to surprise him by making him his favorite food. Something that she knew he would like. Miguel had always been the one to appreciate the little things in life. He was grateful for the time that they were able to spend together, just wrapped up in each other. As she continued cooking, she heard the front door open and close signifying that her boyfriend had just come up. Either that or some psycho had just broken into their house. She heard footsteps approach the kitchen. She was aware of the intruder's presence even before she saw him turn into the Kitchen. She kept up her work, not once taking her eyes off of the food that was cooking in the pan placed in front of her. She soon felt arms wrap around her waist. The familiarity of these arms made her feel safe. Her boyfriend had finally come home.
"What are you up to?" He placed a kiss on the back of her neck. It was almost like he was trying to coax her into answering his question. There was no need for at that moment, she turned around in his arms to face him and said "I was going to surprise you with dinner but you came home early and kind of ruined it." While she had been talking to him she noticed that there was something that was off about him. His eyes seemed a darker color than usual. They were still the brown that Y/N often found she was lost in but just a shade darker. "I'm glad I came home early because if I hadn't I don't think I would have gotten the opportunity to see my girlfriend cooking for me wearing my shirt." She had forgotten that she had forgotten that she had put on his shirt. There was no reason to go into work, it was a lazy day so she had decided to spend the day getting some housework done and so she had put on one of Miguel's shirts and a pair of underwear. The shirt was long enough that it covered her backside and came down to the middle of her thighs. "I was going to put sweats on before you got home, but you were here earlier than I expected." He started at her for a while. "I think I quite like you like this."
With those words, he lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He held on to her by holding on to her butt. Like that, he carried her to the other side of the kitchen where he gently deposited her onto the counter. He spread her legs open and placed himself in between them. After placing her on the counter, he grabbed her hair gently and pulled her closer to his face. His lips collided with hers. The kiss was hot. He gently prodded her mouth open with his tongue. He pushed in to explore the wet cavern that was her mouth. As his lips were busy on hers, his hands began to trace little circles on her thighs. The feeling sent shivers down her spine. She soon grabbed the hem of him shirt and the both only separated in order for her to pull his shirt away. After discarding the offending piece of clothing, which was now somewhere on the kitchen floor, he began to kiss her neck. Tiny little whimpers were leaving her mouth. He quickly found her weak spot. The one spot on her neck that brought her more pleasure than anything else. He began to bite the spot occasionally licking it in order to soothe it and not hurt her.
As he pulled away from her neck, he was about to go back to kissing her lips, when she placed her hands on his chest to stop him from coming closer.
"Wait. Do you smell something burning?" After asking the question, realization soon dawned on her. She slowly pushed Miguel away and walked over to the other side of the kitchen where the stove was. She lifted the pan in order to check on the state of her dinner. All that was left of it was ashes. She felt a blush form on her cheeks at the thought of getting so caught up with Miguel and what they were doing that she had let dinner burn. She turned off the stove and turned to him, her face still a bright red. "I think we might have to eat something else for dinner. This is beyond salvageable." After hearing her words, he slowly walked up to her, his eyes still the dark and heavy with lust. As soon as he stood in front of her, he leaned down and scooped her up bridal style. "Since you burned my dinner, I guess your just have to let me have you for dinner. I am really hungry." She blushed at his words. As he carried her out the kitchen and towards the stairs, she knew that tonight was going to be a long night.