Chapter 16

Amina pov

After sitting in my room for a few hours --trying to drown out the sounds of Cassie and Lauren fucking by meditating-- I decided to go for a drive. I took off toward the highway and an hour later I found myself in Philadelphia. I decided to go to the Museum of Arts. I stood my the fountain and closed my eyes, listening to the sound of the water and wishing desperately for Simone to be home and safe soon. I kissed a penny and slipped it into the water carefully watching it slowly decend. After entering the Museum I stood at the base of its grand steps and observed the statue at the top. It was a woman, naked, standing on a ball with a bow and arrow, the arrow drawn back. My life feels like an arrow. Taunt and strained about to shoot out of control. It was the perfect metaphor.

Today was our 7 month anniversary which only deepened the ache in my heart. Why did I have to be so bitchy yesterday? It's fault she left in the first place. If she had been here we would have spent the day exchanging little gifts and going random places together. I would have given her the promise ring I had bought for her and we would've spent the night fucking like animals.

"Are you ok?" I hadn't noticed a young lady standing next to me. She was about an inch taller than me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I mumbled. I gave her the once over. She was white and had a slinder face with small lips and a small nose. Her eyes were brown, almost black and her left eyebrow was pierced. Her light brown hair was tapered in the back and long in the front. The top was pulled into a small bun. She wore a black and purple tank top and jeans along with combat boots. My gaydar skyrocketed.

She raised an eyebrow at me, "You like what you see?"

I cleared my throat as I felt my cheeks warm and turned back to the statue, "I like her. She's naked but not vulnerable." I said quietly.

"She's Diana, goddess of the hunt." She smiled at me.

"You come here often?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm an artist. I come here when I get 'painter's block'."

"My friend is an artist. She's more into drawing than painting though."

She nodded, "Would you like to walk around with me?"

I hesitated.

"I'm not trying to hit on you, you just look like you could use a friend." She smiled sympathetically.

"Sure why not."

"By the way what's your name?" She asked.

"Amina. You?"

"I'm Kasey."

Janelle pov

I had watched on the monitor as Simone and Cat knocked out from the roofies they had unknowingly taken. I couldn't get audio but I had a constant video stream from den. I'd have to get that fixed soon I wanted to hear any and all conversations my captives may have. I waited about 5 minutes before getting started.

I bathed them each gently and lay them down on the bed. I started with Cat, making sure to get the blood off her face and dress the scrapes on her forehead. Her hair was naturally curly but I threw in some flexi rods to up the volume. I did her makeup carefully then dressed her in a lacy black bra and panty ensemble with garters and stockings. I clipped a black collar around her neck. Lastly I lay her on the bed and put her on black heels.

I repeated the same process with Simone except I flat ironed her hair and slicked it back into a ponytail. Her underwear was also black and I clipped a red collar around her neck. I lay her down beside Cat then went upstairs to light a blunt and wait for them to wake up.