Chapter 10

Michelle P.O.V.

Eva was dancing on me like her life depended on it. She grinded up against me then pulled me in for a drunken kiss. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"You want to go chill at the bar for a little while? Drink some water?" She nodded and I kept my arm around her as I guided her to the bar. While I had only taken one shot when we got here, Simone and Eva had gotten into a shot contest and Eva had downed at least 6 shots. I sat her down at the bar and ordered a glass of water. I put it in front of her.

"Drink this." She fiddled with the straw then attempted to put It to her lips. She missed and I did it for her instead. Simone and Amina came over to us, Simone basically as wasted as Eva.

"Ready to go?" Amina asked me. I nodded and we both dragged our drunk girlfriends to the door.

Lauren P.O.V.

"Lauren! Lauren?"

I jolted awake and Cassie was shaking me and calling my name in a harsh whisper.

"Do you always call my name in your sleep? Cause I kinda like it but it kinda depends."

I blinked in the dark, my mind still hazy.

"That was a dream? We didn't-" I could feel the heat rising in my face.

"It's dark but I know you're blushing." Cassie joked.

"Whatever."

Cassie lay down, pulled me closer to her and wrapped her arm around me. I closed my eyes to try and go back to sleep.

"So you want to tell me what your dream was about?"

"No." I snarled.

"Are you always this grumpy when you wake up?"

"So you always talk this much when you wake up?"

Cassie chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"So I'm guessing now would be a bad time to ask you to be mine?"

"Shut the fuck up and go to sleep Cassie."

She laughed loudly, "I'm not sleepy anymore though. I'd rather stay up and talk."

I rubbed my eyes and sighed. "Talk about what?"

"I don't know... The universe."

"No, goodnight."

"Ok ok how about ummm what exactly is up with you and Michelle?"

I opened my eyes again. "What do you mean?"

"I know y'all are friends but the way y'all look at each other, and Eva too. I don't know like there's something more." Cassie played with my hair while she talked.

"Oh."

"You can be real with me I won't judge you."

"I mean.... We've all done stuff together." I said.

"Like a threesome or what?"

"Yeah that." I yawned. "But that's over with."

"I'm guessing you decided that."

"Eva did too."

"Well that's good, cause you're all mine now." She hugged me closer to her.

"We never agreed to that." I reminded her.

"You should though."

I said nothing.

"Are you mixed with something?"