Chapter 9

Editing in progress

Michelle P.O.V

After Eva and I made up we got dressed and went to school. The day was boring except for the few moments where Eva would pull me into a corner or bathroom for quick but breathtaking kisses. Damn I thought smugly Dick her down once now she can't get enough of me. I laughed to myself, I'd have to tell Lauren that one.

It suddenly occurred to me that i hadn't seen Lauren since she up and disappeared this morning.

"Hey baby." Eva said as she took a seat beside me in the cafeteria.

"Hey." I pulled my phone out my pocket and dialed Laurens number. It rang and rang.

Please leave your mess--

I hung up.

"Have you seen Lauren today?" I asked Eva. She shook her head.

"I guess I'll go check on her after school." I mumbled to myself aloud.

~~~~~~~~

Lauren P.O.V

Cassie and I had spent the entire day together. Cassie had made me breakfast then I showed her around downtown where she insisted on buying me an anklet because she thought it was 'green like my big ass beautiful eyes'.

According to her she was 'courting' me. Which I didn't mind, she made me laugh alot and took my thoughts away from Michelle and Eva. We even went to the supermarket together where she forced me to ride in the front of a handicapped buggy while she drove it. We rode down the alcohol aisle.

"We should have a contest." Cassie suggested. "See who can make the best drink."

I thought for a moment. I knew how to make a hell of a pina colada. I smiled to myself.

"Okay what do I get when I win?"

Cassie laughed, "Don't be so conceited babygirl. If I win then I get to see what's in your black case that you hid in the closet. And If you win I'll take you on a date. Anywhere you choose no matter the price."

I felt my face flushing as I climbed out of the cart and began looking for everything I would need, Cassie trailed beside me still in the handicapped buggy, "First of all I wasn't hiding it. I was putting it away. Secondly, I feel like both of those benefit you. Shouldn't get to chose my own prize?"

"Fair enough, What do you want?"

"If I win... you uhh you have to do a photo shoot with me."

Cassie looked at me bewildered, "A photo shoot?"

"Yeah umm, I've always wanted to do one. Hair, makeup, red bottoms, the works. But I'm nervous so I want it to be private. Just for fun." I picked out a good pineapple and put it in the cart.

"Ok that's fair. It's a bet." Cassie smacked my ass and I jumped.

"Stop that." I swatted at her and she pulled me down onto her lap. She leaned in to kiss me and I covered my mouth.

"I don't know where your mouth has been." I said from behind my hand.

"Well you're the last person I kissed sooo." Cassie smirked.

I blushed and struggled to get up. Cassie grabbed me around my waist.

"You can't get up till I get a kiss."

She looked at me with her pretty blue eyes.

"Uhhh I-"

She kissed me before I could say anything else. I felt a tingle in my belly. I pulled away and laughed nervously.