Chapter 1

THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN EDITED! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES FOUND! I am not perfect & at times type too fast or in the zone of writing and don't pay attention too well to notice some mistakes I made. Sorry, I apologize in advance for any mistakes found!

Quick Note: This chapter is dedicated to @Jade_Dark for reading both of my stories, following me, voting, and commenting. I really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

**Everyone go check out her (^^@Jade_Dark^^) stories whenever you have the chance! She's greatly appreciate it!**

Please read the Author's Note at the end. .

I hope you enjoy!

_____________________

Recap from Lose Control:

Suddenly Talon gets down on one knee and my breathing stops, he takes my hand in his as he speaks, while rubbing gentle circles on my hands, "I love you so much that it hurts sometimes, but I want to make you mine completely. I want to show you off to the world as mine. I need you baby so will you please, Jessica Michelle Hart, be my wife?"

I stand their so shocked about what just happened. My mouth keeps closing then opening again as I see the ring he's holding in his hand. I move my gaze to Talon and look at his face to see him nervous and little beads of sweat are forming on his forehead. He thinks I'm going to reject his proposal.

'Crazy boy,' I thought to myself.

"Hell yes!" I practically scream at him. As the words left my mouth, I was scooped up in Talon's arms. He spun us around a couple of times before settling my feet back down on the ground, but never letting me out of his embrace.

"You had me scared shitless back there," He stated as he looked me in the eyes. Love was shining so bright in his that it made me almost burst into tears as he slipped the golden band ring, with a big white diamond in the middle that had to smaller diamonds on each side, on my ring finger.

"I'm sorry. I just -" I was cut off by the sound of the tv. Something really important was coming from it that grabbed my attention. I broke out of Talon's arms and made my way out of the hallway and into the living room, where the tv was set up at. I could faintly hear Talon calling my name, but all my attention was on the tv. I think Talon caught on because out of the corner of my eye I saw him tense and his eyes were glued to the tv set also.

"Good evening folks, this is Marry Lincoln from CBS news and we have some breaking news for you all today. Today nineteen year old Jordan Mathews, has broke out of Los Angeles county jail. Mathews was found and caught about six months ago when police found him in Arizona, reportedly he's suppose to spend six years in jail for running from the police and for assaulting a young woman. If you have any information about the situation, please call the police. We will have more news on this matter later and we will keep you updated. Thank you all for watching," the tv went to commercial and the room fell silent.

I dragged my eyes away from the tv and looked over at Talon with fear in my eyes, only to see Talon already looking at me but with determination in his eyes. .

_____________________

We Lost Control - Chapter 1

It's been exactly a week since the happiest day of my life got ruined and turned into a frightened one. Although I'm still happy and ecstatic, I still feel like I have to look over my shoulders everywhere I go, feeling eyes on me. When Talon's around I feel the safest, but his graduation's is next week which means his finals are this week so I try not to bother him with my craziness.