Chapter 2

Quick Note: I'm dedicating this chapter too @iluvhutcherson for comment, fanning, voting, and for sticking around to read the second book. Lol. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I'm glad you like this story so much, it makes me ecstatic to know so many people like the first book I've ever wrote so thanks @iluvhutcherson and thank you everyone!

**If you have time on your hands, don't forget to check out ^^@iluvhutcherson's^^ story 'Hate or Love'.**

Please read the Author's Note at the end!

I hope you enjoy! (:

_______________________

Recap:

"Jessica?" I heard Talon's voice say through the apartment, I sighed in relief and put the phone back onto the charger.

I made my way towards the front door to Talon taking his shoes off, holding a bottle of red wine, "Wine?" I questioned.

"Yeah I thought we could have our own little celebration. You know for our engagement, moving in together, and my graduation," Talon said as he walked towards me. I looked up in his bright blue eyes and all I could see is happiness dancing around in them. I couldn't help but smile.

"That sounds perfect," I said standing on my tippy-toes, putting my arms on his broad shoulders to keep my balance.

"Great," Talon said as his free hand made its way around my waist, his face coming closer to mine, but right before our lips could meet, he pulled back a little until the were just simply glazing over each other as he spoke, "I guess I better get out them wine glasses, shouldn't I?"

I gasped as Talon backed away from me, a smirk was playing on his lips as started heading towards the kitchen. Before he got too far, he turned and winked at me just like I did him but he also said, "Pay back's a bitch."

Suddenly, the memory of Jordan came back to me like a slap in the face. All I could hear is the same thing running through my head over and over again.

'Pay back's a bitch, bitch!' Jordan's voice yelled in my head.

"Jessica? You coming to eat, babe?" I faintly heard Talon yell.

I shook my head trying to get rid of the horrid memory and nodded my head to Talon, but remembered that he couldn't see me so as I made my way back towards the table where my handsome man is sitting, I yelled back, "Yeah!"

_______________________

We Lost Control - Chapter 2

The week has flown by as last Friday, the week as my dinner celebration with Talon and my break down about Jordan, Talon took his finals and passed them easily. His professors even said that he was one of the best students in their class. I was so unbelievably proud of him and for him.

Now I am currently getting ready for my handsome fiancé's graduation. I just got out of the shower and quickly put on my rob. I walked into Talon and I's bedroom, drying my hair with a towel as I went. Talon was standing in front of our dresser looking in the mirror as he fixed his blue graduation cap. Once he heard me enter, he looked towards me in the mirror and smiled a breathtaking smile.

"Hey beautiful," Talon said as he turned and came towards me. He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me towards him. Ever so slowly, he brought his lips down on mine, giving me a gentle kiss that left me wanting more.