Chapter 6

Quick Note: A dedication goes out to GoNe_RoGuE for her comment in the last chapter! I love ranting and that's exactly what she gave me. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! <3

Please read the Author's Note at the end. .

I hope you enjoy!

______________________

Recap:

 My gut twisted at the thought of me lying to him a few minutes ago.

He doesn't deserve that, I thought to myself.

"Babe?" Talon's voice broke me out of my thoughts once again, "You alright?"

I stared at him for a few minutes before clearing my head before nodding and saying, "Yeah. Just a bit hungry."

"Well come on then, I don't want to keep my beautiful fiancé starving," Talon said as he got up from the bed and stretch a hand out for myself to take. Once I did, he practically pulled me to the kitchen and to a bar stool to sit down.

Once I was sitting and convertible, he began heating everything back up and started to prepare it for us.

When Talon was almost done with everything, he suddenly stopped and turn towards me. For a while he just stared, making me nervous.

Just when I was about to ask what the matter was, he beat me to it by saying, "If I told you something that happened at work today, you won't jump to conclusions will you?"

I stared at him a little confused before answering, "No?"

"Well when I was leaving work today, I was stopped by. ." He stopped suddenly looking unsure about what he was going to say before he continued, " I was stopped by your dad. He gave me a work speech and an as my daughter fiancé speech."

I chuckled at the thought, but it was believable. I knew it was sooner or later my dad would and what better way to do that then at work where my dad is all alone with him. I just can't wait until Danny sees him and gives him the as a brother, I expect speech. I smiled at the thought and told Talon to tell me all the details of what my dad told him, as Talon finished preparing our meals and we ate.

______________________

We Lost Control - Chapter 6

Today's Thursday - Danny's graduation in San Diego. We were getting pack and ready to go the airport to meet my parents their. Danny's graduation isn't until two - six hours away from now. The plane leaves at nine, so we're trying to hurriedly get our crap together, but it was kind of hard to when Talon won't keep his hands and lips off of me!

Talon and I haven't even mentioned the insistent that happened a couple days ago, which I was happy about, but I still felt guilty no matter how hard I tried to convince myself that it was for the best.

"Talon, stop!" I yelled while laughing as Talon slapped my butt when I bent over to get my suitcase.

"Why?" He questioned while pouting. His hands were on my hips as I stood back up and turned around.

"Because we're already late and -" I was cut off by Talon's lips attacking mine a sweet, gentle, yet passionate kiss.

"Exactly, we're already late. What would a few more minutes hurt?" Talon questioned once our kiss broke. His arms were tightly around my waist as he rested his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes the inter time.

My arms were locked tightly around his neck and was no space nor air between our body's at the moment. Once I got my thoughts back in order, I continued what I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted by horny soon-be-husband, "Well if you would have let me finished before attacking me with your lips, I would have said the my parents exapectially my dad - your boss and soon-to-be father-in-law - will kill the both of us. Mainly you though. ."

That smirk that was playing on his lips when I first started talking, fell once I got to the end of my point. He gave me a small peck on the lips then let me go completely. I was about to ask what was wrong, because frankly he was scarring me a little, but he beat me to it by saying, "Your right we better get going before your dad can hurt me."

I just nodded my head speechless, but laughing my ass off inside my head about how afraid he truly is of my father. Which also has playing as his father role for a very long time before we got together.

We got our suitcases and everything else we needed. I double checked to make sure everything was off in the apartment - you can never be to sure. Then we got into an elevator that would take us down to the main lobby of the building where our cab was to take up to LAX.

Once we arrived at LAX we did all the good stuff before we went to wait for our plane to be called. We were heading towards my parents when my dad turned around a smiled at me before glanced at Talon and he said, "Your late."

Talon was about to say something before I cut in and said, "Yeah, sorry about that. It was my fault, I couldn't decided what to pack. Sorry, daddy."

My dad rolled his eyes, but his face held a smile as he said, "Yeah well you should have packed last night like I made your mother do. I swear you two are just alike."

"Oh, hush up Josh. Jessica and I are alike just like Danny and you are alike, so don't complain," My mother said with a smile as she held my dads hand.

Talon was quiet through the whole conversation and I knew that he was thinking about his workaholic parents. I knew he missed them deeply, but I wasn't sure what I could do for him. He still called them almost everyday, but they usually only picks up once a month, maybe twice on a good day.

I squeezed his hand, making him look at me. I gave him a weak smile, in which he returned. My mom must have noticed what was going through his mind because she let go of my dads hand to come over and hung Talon as she said, "Talon! Oh I missed you! You look as handsome as ever! I hope when Danny comes back home we'll get to see you more, both of you! I barely see my own daughter anymore!"

"I'm sorry, mom. How about every Saturday we have a family dinner now?" I questioned smiling at her.

"That sounds wonderful!" My mom said cheerfully while giving me a hug.

I just smiled and nodded. Before anyone else could say anything, the intercom buzzed and announced that our plane to San Diego was now boarding. We grabbed our carry-ons and headed towards the gates with our tickets.

Once they check our tickets we got on the plane and headed to our first-class seats. My parents didn't get the same seats as Talon and I, but was still in the first-class area. So after we said goodbye to my parents we found our seats, Talon letting me have the window seat. We buckled in and Talon grabbed my hand, resting it on my thigh.

I smiled up at him, he smiled back at me as he leaned down and pecked my lips before seating back up relaxing against the seat. I just smiled and rested my head against his arm, cuddling up to him, as we waited for our journey to San Diego to begin.

***