Chapter 7

Quick Note: A dedication goes out to @lauryjean for her awesome comment in the last chapter! Thanks so much for reading and commenting on my story, but also for following me! I really appreciate it! (:

Please read the Author's Note at the end. .

I hope you enjoy!

____________________

Recap:

Once we got their, we paid the cab driver then walked into the building and towards the gymnasium. Just before we walked through the doors, I had a really bad urge to pee. I stopped, which made Talon stop since I was holding his hand, and after my parents noticed we stopped they also stopped.

"Sorry, you guys go on in and find your seats. I have to go use the bathroom," I said while letting go of Talon's hand.

I got nods from my parents as Talon leaned down to peck my lips and whisper in my ear while chuckling to himself, "Hurry back and don't get lost."

I chuckled also and smiled at him before turning away heading towards the bathrooms we past on the way in the school. Once I found it I let out a sigh of relief before walking in. It was surprisingly empty. I went into one of the stalls and did my business before flushing and exiting, washing my hands afterwords. After I got my hands dried, I started to open the door to exit when it was suddenly pushed open from the outside, throwing me back against the wall hitting my head in the process.

I slid down the wall because I was now tired and I couldn't stand up straight. My eyes were heavy and blurry, I couldn't really make out anything. I heard a click like someone locked the door, then heavy footsteps to wear I was laying on the floor.

"Talon?" I questioned weakly. In return I got a muscular laugh, that in no way belonged to Talon.

"Talon? Your precious fiancée is not gonna rescue darling. You're trapped and you're hurt. What can you do?" The voice questioned, well more like sneered. The voice that was supposed to be locked up. The voice that's haunted my dreams since the night I found out he broke out of prison.

I don't know if it was for my head injured or from the shock of being in the same room as the one guy I mostly feared, I could feel my head getting heavy along with my eyes, but before I pasted out completely I said the one name that always fills me with fright, "Jordan."

____________________

We Lost Control - Chapter 7

: : Talon's POV : :

It's been twenty minutes since Jess went to the bathroom. Her parents and I found our seats near the front of the stage. We were currently waiting for her and the ceremony to begin. I kept glancing from my watch to the door, getting more worried by the second. As each moment past, I kept thinking that if she didn't hurry her cute little ass up, she was going to miss her own brothers' graduation.

My mind also kept drifting to what had happened today at the hotel after we landed, when she rushed to the bathroom to throw up. Jess said it was just the plane ride, but I'm not so sure. It's unusual for her to get sick and the only other explanation I can think of is that she's pre- "Lady's and gentlemen! Welcome to San Diego University two-thousand and thirteen Graduation!" My thoughts and train of thought was suddenly cut off by the principle as ceremony started.

"We welcome everyone that could make it out hear today to see these lovely graduates, graduate!" The principle continued to say as he got some yelling and cheering from not only the graduating students, but the crowd of friends and family's also.

"Talon!" I heard someone whisper-yell beside of me. I turned to see it was Jessica's mom, Melissa, leaning over Josh, Jessica's dad, to get my attention.

I leaned over closer so I could hear and so we wouldn't disturb anyone that was listen to the ceremony, as I asked quietly, "What?"

"Have you seen or heard from Jessica since she went to the bathroom?" Melissa questioned, trying to be as quiet and respectful as possible.

"No, I haven't. I keep watching the door for her though," I whispered back to her as I took a quick glimpse toward the door.

"Do you mind going out to look for her? I don't want her to miss her own brothers graduation," She said with pleading eyes. I could see worry also, for her daughter.

"Of course. I'll be right back," I whispered to her as I stood up quietly. I saw her mouth a thank you before I left in search for Jessica.

As I headed towards the bathroom we past as we came into the building, I suddenly had this strange feeling that something wasn't right. I got to the bathroom and waited patiently outside the door, just in case their were other women in there or if Jessica wasn't done.

After a few lady's came out of the bathroom, I looked at my watch and saw that I've been waiting there for at least five minutes. I was slowly losing my patents as I went up to women's bathroom door. I knocked before entering, giving whoever in there a heads up. I opened the door and nobody was inside. I looked around, then whispered-yelled for Jessica. I was responded by nothing but silence. I looked under the stalls and saw that they were all empty.

As I was leaving the women's restroom, I shook my head in frustration. Thinking she must have past me and went to the auditorium, but just as I looked up to pull the door open, something caught my eye. On the door, in the little poach where it tells who's on bathroom duty, was a folded piece of paper with my name on it.

I looked around confused at first and then stuck my hand down in the poach to get the paper. The handwriting of my name was unfamiliar, so I knew it wasn't Jessica's. Which made me even more confused and curious.

I opened the letter and began to read the three words that made my blood boil and my heart race. Knowing exactly who left the letter and exactly who took her. .

                                              She's mine now! ;)

***

: : Jessica's POV : :

My head was pounding. My back was stiff and killing me. I tried to open my eyes, but they were too heavy and unresponsive. As I rubbed my eyes clear from the blurriness, I opened my eyes and was stunned by what I saw.

I was laying on a wooden four-poster bed with white silky sheets and fluffy comforter. There were three doors in the room; one for the exit, one for the closet, and the other probably for the bathroom. There was also a simple end-table next to each end of the bed that held a lamp and clock, along with a chest, and about a fifty-year-old television. The walls were a plain bright white color, that made you squint your eyes at. The carpet was just the same. There was one lone window that light cascaded pit of in the middle of the room, but as my eyes adjusted to the light I noticed that there were big metal bars going horizontal and vertically across the window, blocking anyone from escaping. As I searched my memory as to how I had got in this place, I came up a blank. I couldn't remember where I was or how I had got here.

I stood up out of the bed, my head still pounding, walking towards the window. I looked out and came to the conclusion that I was currently in a two-story house and I was held on the second level. As looked around outside, all I could see was trees. Everywhere.

I saw the latch to the window and decided that since there are bars on the window, I'm probably in a bad place at the moment as I tried to jiggle the latch to turn, but it was useless since I was weak.

Right after my arm was back at my side, I heard a unlocking noise. I turned and saw that one of the doors door handle was moving. Which meant that someone was coming in and that it was my only way out of here.

Once the door stopped jiggling, it was suddenly swung opened. After I saw who it was, all the memories of what had happened came flooding back to me.

Talon. .

Pucking. .

LAX. .

Danny's graduation. .

The bathroom. .

Then, Jordan. .

With a wide smirk on his mouth, he moved in the room completely before closing the door behind him. The doors' eco was the only thing that could be heard in the room besides my pounding heart and head as I stared wide-eyed at the guy that kidnapped me.

"Well look who's awake now. We have some unfinished business to take care of," He said coming towards me.

____________________

A/N: Hey, I am so sorry it took me this long to post another chapter. Between vacation, getting prepared for school, and actually going to school again. . I haven't really had that much time to sit down and write. Did you all like this chapter or not??

**IMPORTANT: I am highly considering putting this story on hold for a little while. . If I do decide too, I am sorry! I just need a little break from this story to build up my other and to make sure I'm heading on the right track for this one. I will continue it though, please don't worry about that. I just want to try to build up the chapters. So please don't get mad at me if I do put this story on hold. And if I do, I hope you all will still be there when I continue it.**

- Please COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE!! (LIKE, PIN IT, and/or TWEET)

- Also! I'd love it if you all FOLLOWED me!! But you don't have too!

Thank you for Reading!

            Ashley <3