Chapter 3

Quick Note: This chapter is dedicated to @ForeverAngie for commenting and voting on my story! Don't forget to go check out some of her stories also!

Please check out my Author's Note at the end.

I hope you enjoy! (:

__________________________

Recap:

"Congratulations college graduate," I said just above a whisper, running my hands through his silky brown hair.

"Thanks, babe. I couldn't have don't it without you," Talon said honestly while looking deeply into my eyes.

"What did I do?" I questioned confused.

"You inspire me," He simply said before one of his arms went around to the back of my head and brought my lips to his.

After a few minutes we broke apart from the sensational kiss, both of us breathing heavy. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me. Love shinning bright in his eyes making my heart melt.

"I did it, Jess. I did it!" He exclaimed happily with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah, you did. I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed running my hand over his face, taking in his beautiful features.

"I've got to go get my diploma from the principle, but I'll be right back. Okay? Then we'll drop off one of the cars and go celebrate," Talon said pecking on the lips once more before backing up into the crowd while still looking at me.

"We already celebrated, remember?" I shouted over everyone else while laughing.

"Doesn't mean we can't do it again," He said with a wink before disappearing into the crowd.

Ten minutes later he was back in front me with the same happy face. He hugged me once more and kissed the top of my head before he spoke, "Come on, let's go home."

I just nodded my head happily. Talon kept his arm around me as we walked out of the building and to my car, he kissed me gently before breaking apart so we can meet back at the house.

Our home. I knew no matter where we were in life, if we were together or not, he would always be my home. My safe place to come back too. The place where I can be myself and relax. He is my home.

__________________________

We Lost Control - Chapter 3

Last Wednesday, the day of Talon's graduation, we came back home so Talon could clean up a bit then we headed out to dinner, took a nice walk through the park, and came back home to have our own little celebration in our room. To say Wednesday wasn't a good day for the both of us would be an understatement, it was great day.

But today's a new day, Monday to be correct. Today is the day Talon starts work at my dads law firm. I know what you're thinking. . He just graduated college, why in the world would he want to jump right into work? Well that's just the way he is, hardworking and strong-willed. He actually asked me if I wanted him to stay home until I started school back, but I could see his excitement and anticipation dancing in his eyes when he asked me, I knew he excited to actually get out their and help people and work with my dad and brother so I told him it was fine and that if he wanted to work then that's what he should do.