Chapter 8

Quick Note: A dedication goes out to @ybenoist! Here's a new chapter for you to read! I hope you like it! Thanks so much for reading this story though! I really appreciate it!

Please read the Author's Note. .

I hope you enjoy!

_________________________

Recap:

: : Jessica's POV : :

My head was pounding. My back was stiff and killing me. I tried to open my eyes, but they were too heavy and unresponsive. As I rubbed my eyes clear from the blurriness, I opened my eyes and was stunned by what I saw.

I was laying on a wooden four-poster bed with white silky sheets and fluffy comforter. There were three doors in the room; one for the exit, one for the closet, and the other probably for the bathroom. There was also a simple end-table next to each end of the bed that held a lamp and clock, along with a chest, and about a fifty-year-old television. The walls were a plain bright white color, that made you squint your eyes at. The carpet was just the same. There was one lone window that light cascaded pit of in the middle of the room, but as my eyes adjusted to the light I noticed that there were big metal bars going horizontal and vertically across the window, blocking anyone from escaping. As I searched my memory as to how I had got in this place, I came up a blank. I couldn't remember where I was or how I had got here.

I stood up out of the bed, my head still pounding, walking towards the window. I looked out and came to the conclusion that I was currently in a two-story house and I was held on the second level. As looked around outside, all I could see was trees. Everywhere.

I saw the latch to the window and decided that since there are bars on the window, I'm probably in a bad place at the moment as I tried to jiggle the latch to turn, but it was useless since I was weak.

Right after my arm was back at my side, I heard a unlocking noise. I turned and saw that one of the doors door handle was moving. Which meant that someone was coming in and that it was my only way out of here.

Once the door stopped jiggling, it was suddenly swung opened. After I saw who it was, all the memories of what had happened came flooding back to me.

Talon. .

Pucking. .

LAX. .

Danny's graduation. .

The bathroom. .

Then, Jordan. .

With a wide smirk on his mouth, he moved in the room completely before closing the door behind him. The doors' eco was the only thing that could be heard in the room besides my pounding heart and head as I stared wide-eyed at the guy that kidnapped me.

"Well look who's awake now. We have some unfinished business to take care of," He said coming towards me.

_________________________

We Lost Control - Chapter 8

: : Talon's POV : :

Hours beyond hours passed since I found the note Jordan had left for me in the women's bathroom that Jessica went in before Danny's graduation started. I had called the cops and met back up with Jessica's parents, showing the note that I had found. The graduation ceremony was canceled after the cops showed up because of what happened. Everybody was asking questions of why the cancellation, but nobody would give out any information on the matter.