Chapter 3: Fight

Zaidan's P.O.V.

I woke up due to the annoying amount of light in my room. What the hell? Why so much light in my room? I opened my eyes, to see the window wide open, allowing light to come in. Oh, I hate you sun. I am already annoyed, I don't want more annoyance. I rub my eyes, standing up and running a hand through my dark hair. I rush to the bathroom, hopping in the shower and taking of my pyjama shorts.

After showering, I walked into my closet grabbing a hold of my black, skinny pair of pants and a white t-shirt. As I got them on, I grabbed my gel and started doing my hair. Staring into my reflection in the mirror, I realised something was missing. My leather jacket. I grab it, and get my shoes on, leaving the room.

"Good morning, kiddos." My voice boomed through the room, causing everyone to look at me. My mom, dad, and Jomana ( My uncle's wife ) stared at me weirdly. Is it because I called them kiddos?

"Good morning, Zaidan." Doniya replied, and motioned for me to sit down. A few seconds later, I saw Saif ( My uncle ) walk in and sit down saying nothing. My sisters and Jasmin ( My cousin ) start eating nervously, worried he will give them a lecture about any mistake other girls could do. Let me tell you, Saif's lectures are scary.

"Zaidan." I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard his voice. Oh my God, did he find out that Zayn and I are meeting? Or did anyone tell him that people found out we are brothers? Those questions are my biggest fears, and I hate this. Can you believe that my brother, Zayn, and I should hide the fact that we are brothers from everyone? Because of some past issues?

"After breakfast, you should come to my office. I want you to do something. " He said sternly, not giving me the chance to reply by adding, "I'm waiting for you."

I sighed, and nodded saying nothing. I really don't like the fact that him and Jomana live with us. I know that this mansion is pretty big, and we barely run into each other during our busy days, but I still don't like this. I wish they could leave, and keep Jasmin back here. I started eating, my enthusiasm fading away slowly. But I didn't accept that.

"Did you guys see that baseball match?" I stared at the three girls beside me, gushing and smiling widely.

"You stupid head," Jasmin shook her head, mumbling so no one hears her. "Do you think us, girls, would watch such stuff?" She continued, and was thinking of the right words to say.

"We don-" I cut her midway through her lecture, not ready to hear useless words.

"Okay, okay. I promise you I won't ask this question again." I winked at her, and continued. "Only if you agreed to date me!" I smirked, whispering the words to her. She couldn't stop herself from laughing, causing everyone else on the table to stare at her. And so, not to be rejected in front of anyone, I decided to stare at her weirdly just like how everyone was staring at her.

"You okay?" Jomana asked her daughter, worry taking over her features.

Jasmin blushed, and just nodded not uttering a word.

"Sorry just remembered something. " She replied to her mother's question after a while. And then I felt her kick my leg, causing me to flinch and shoot up from the pain.

"Ouch." I groaned, rubbing my foot. "What's happening with you? One minute you're laughing alone, the other you're kicking my leg." I placed my warm hand on her forehead dramatically, "Oh, what if you're sick." I said, smirking as Saif and Jomana rushed to their daughter to check if she was fine. "I gotta go! I have many things to do." I winked at her without anyone noticing, chuckling lowly at the look she was giving me. Oh, darling, life is full of surprises.