Chapter 4: Bad News

A/N:

BEFORE YOU GET SHOCKED, I HAVE TO CLARIFY THAT:

Trisha's Children Are:
1. Zayn ( 22 years old)
2. Waliyha (17 years old)
Khadija's Children Are:
1. Zaidan (18 years old)
2. Doniya (20 years old)
3. Safaa (19 years old, P.S. just please your imagination :D)

AND I IMAGINE KHADIJA AS Winona Ryder, SHE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL! HER PIC IS TO THE SIDE..BUT YOU CAN IMAGINE HER AS WHOEVER YOU WANT! COMMENT AND LEMME KNOW WHO ;)

AND ZAIDAN IS BEING PLAYED BY "ROCIO MORALES" THE FAMOUS LOOK ALIKE OF MA BABY ;)

(Sorry for the long A/N :/ )

Doniya's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen with Jasmin, and Safaa was doing some research for some project in the college. Jasmin and I were preparing the dinner, since mom and Jomana were busy preparing for something very important.

"Doniya!" I heard Jasmin squeak and I stared at her like she is some alien.

"I miss him. God, I just saw him a while ago and I miss him already." She groaned, running her fingers through her long, dark hair. She is really beautiful, sometimes I get jealous of her. Boys would kill to have her talk to them. She got a sweet, generous soul stuffed inside her tiny figure. She got a funny, sweet personality and she had a big heart. Jasmin was literally goals, everything a guy would dream of and I am happy for her.

Jasmin is deeply in love with the one and only Zaidan. Also known as my stupid brother. Also known as her cousin. She has loved him ever since we were kids, yet he doesn't know that nor has a single idea about it. She is so shy, and she wouldn't want anyone telling him the truth. The only people that know are Safaa and I, and maybe her mother.

"It's okay, girl. Calm down, he'll be back soon I promise." I winked at her, and her cheeks reddened madly due to embarrassment.

"Did you see how hot he looked today?" She asked, stirring the soup carefully.

I rolled my eyes, and just scoffed. "God help you. I'm sorry but I just see him as my stupid brother and no more."

I bet she even heard that, the girl was staring down at the soup and smiling warmly. My God, she is back to daydreaming. I snapped my fingers in front of her face, and she didn't budge. Cool.

Suddenly, the phone rings and she snaps out of her daydream rushing to grab the phone.

"This is Zaidan." She smiled widely, and answered directly.

Her face paled, and she teared up saying nothing and just handed me the phone.

"Hey, funboi." I giggled, but when I heard him sniff I literally lost any logic I got.

"What happened, Zaidan? Are you okay?" I blurted out so quickly and worriedly.

"Zayn." He sobbed out, and my heartbeats slowed down. I haven't talked to him since years, we have even never met. Zayn Malik is my brother, yet we both are like strangers. But I miss him a lot.

I didn't even notice that the phone has been taken away from me, and my tears were rushing down my cheeks. I am both worried and hurt; worried if something bad happens to him, and hurt on the mention of him when I haven't seen him in years.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." I heard mom talking to herself, and rush out.

Khadija's P.O.V.

I called Yaser, informing him about the sad Zayn news. After about ten minutes, he was outside, ready to drive us to the hospital. I never really wished something bad happens to Zayn, I just didn't like him or his mom, Trisha, or anyone related to them. Trisha was always jealous of me and my life, seeing her husband was stolen from her by me.

"What happened?" He asked, obviously trying his best to stop his tears from cascading down his cheeks.

"I don't know." I mumbled, staring out of the window.

He nodded saying no more words, and continued driving through the busy streets of Bradford to the hospital.

•••••••••••••••••

We reached to a large, fancy building, where the large letters hung up high and read Shipley Hospital.

Yaser rushed in and I just trailed behind, worried about what might happen.

After 10 years of him and Trisha never seeing each other or meeting, it would be strange to meet again in the hospital while their son is fighting for life.

As we reached the reception, Yaser was utterless and couldn't speak so I did. He is really emotional when it comes to Zayn and I don't know why.

"We're here to see Zayn Malik. Can you please lead us to his room?" I asked, waiting for her to lead us through.

"Room 719, third floor" She replied, smiling kindly at me.

Yaser didn't waste a second, and rushed to the elevators and I followed. I pressed on a button that read 3 and the doors closed, as the elevator lifted us up.

After searching for a while for the room, we finally found it. Yaser grabbed the door handle and stood there, not making a move.

"C'mon Yaser. You should see him." I patted his back, mumbling lowly.

He finally got the urge, and slowly opened the door walking in silently. I followed peeking from behind his back, sighing in relief when I saw no one in the room but us. I spotted a thin, weak figure lying on bed with many wires attached to his body. He had the oxygen mask covering his face, and his face looked so pale. I flinched when I heard the door shut behind us, and quickly turned around to check who it is.

"It's all my fault." Zaidan ran towards me, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Shh." I hugged him tightly, rubbing his back in a soothing manner.

"Mom, if I didn't answer the call making him know I needed help it wouldn't have happened."

I pulled away, looking into his eyes worry and guilt clear in them.

"I told you not to meet up with him, Zaidan." I said, pain clear in my voice.
He said nothing, and just wandered towards the bed. I just realised Yaser has been by the bed's side since we walked in, his hand resting on the pillow not making a single move. On the other side of the bed, Zaidan stood holding Zayn's hand.

Sometimes I'm jealous of Trisha and her kids, I feel they are his real family and we are not as close to his heart as they are. I don't know what she did so that he never forgot her even after leaving? I know deep inside him he misses her, even when he doesn't show it.

My thoughts were cut short, when I heard the door open. Realising who it was when I turned around, I took a deep breath not ready to what will happen next.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chappie! I hope ya guys enjoy it, better chapies are on their way ;)

I luv y'all and thnx for the support :)

-Dana ♥♥

Number of words: 1197