Chapter 7: Deal?

Bella's POV

"No, George! She is going with us." My sister crosses her arms over her chest. I roll my eyes and look back at George who's standing between my sister and I.

"But why?" I whine, pulling an innocent, pouty face.

She shakes her head at me and says, "Because I said so".

"That's not a logic reason." Both George and I blurted at the same time.

"It is. She is not responsible of herself yet, she's really young. She's only 20."

" 'Only' " I bite my lip not to chuckle loudly, it would be rude from me and she'll get more mad.

"Well, first of all. You can't even prepare yourself a breakfast." She points her finger at me, and then continues. "Second, you're too lazy to work somewhere and get yourself so-"

"Okay, okay." I hold my hands up in surrender, that's so embarrassing. "Enough humiliating me."

"Darling," George steps closer to her, and places each of his hands on a side of her little frame. "Calm down. Bella is old enough to do that, she can learn. And if she needs anything then what am I here for?" He looks at her, disbelief glittering in his eyes.

"No, what if something happened to her? Who will be by her side? People here treat her like an alien, isn't ot clear?" She mumbles angrily, thinking I didnt hear her but I did.

"Just because she's new in town." He smiles sadly at her. "However, she'll love it here. I promise!"

"George," She sighs. "I said what I have, I won't leave her here alone, all by-"

"Wait, wait." He cuts her off. "Who said that I'm leaving her here alone?"

My sister stares at him, confused. While my widened eyes stare between the two of them.

"What do you? If we are leaving then who she'll stay with?"

"There's that frien-"

"NO!" I protest before he even completes his sentence. "I don't want, okay? I'll be staying alone."

"No, Bella. No!" George shakes his head, laughing slightly. "You're staying with Trisha. She's a good friend of mine and I'm sure you'll enjoy it there. Her daughter is your age maybe and they're really sweet." He smiles at my sister and I. My sister doesn't say a single word, which is kind of creepy. I don't know if her silence is a good or a bad sign. But if I have to stay with those people so that she agrees, then be it. I just hope she agrees.

"Is it fine now?" George asks her, but all she does was sigh.

"Whatever." She mumbles and storms out of the kitchen.

I stare at George and smile warmly, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank youu!" I hug him tightly.

"It's okay, dear. I hope you achieve your goal." He rubs my back, then pulls away smiling widely.

Martina's POV.

"How have you been, Erica?" I smile at her, squeezing her in a tight hug. I haven't seen her in, like, years since they were in France for some family business.

"I missed you, friendii." She giggles and hugs me back. I pull away and drag her to the living room.

"Have a seat, love." I smile at her, "I'll be back in a second." I waffle to the kitchen.

"So, what's new?" I asked, handing her her beer bottle and popcorn bowl. I sat down, serving myself the same.

"How I miss those nights." She chuckles, and laugh alomg with her. "I know right!"

"So you're travelling back to America?" She takes a sip of her beer.

"Yeah." I smile sadly, "I've always loved it here. But George's job is controlling our shit." I shake my head and sigh. "The problem is that Bella doesn't want to travel with us back there." I swear I see her eyes light up, but I do not know why.

"Oh, why not?"

"Well, she said she has some stuff to finish." I answer briefly, starting on my popcorn.

"Oh."

"She can stay with me. I'm staying here for a couple of months, and maybe by then she'll be done with her thing." She suggests, and I feel so dumb for not thinking of this.

"It's fine. She'll just stay at Trisha's." I shrug, "That's what George said."

"Well, but that's what I'm here for." She winks.

"What do you mean?" I laugh, trying to hide the confusion in my voice.

"I was thinking, maybe we could, like, ugh." She takes a deep breath. "I was thinking that, Bella and James could make a cute, lovely couple. I mean my son wants to settle down and build up a family and you said you guys are travelling to America while she wants to stay back here because she wants to finish some stuff." She rambles quickly, making it hard for me to understand.

"What do you mean?" I ask once again, why am I so dumb nowadays?

"So, I was thinking that maybe we could arrange a marriage? I mean I know Bella has got a great personality, and I'm sure my son will love her." She bites her lip, like every time she's nervous.

I feel so lightheaded right now, and I am nor sure if it's from the beer already or from the many suggestions. I say nothing though, and she starts tapping her foot against the floor.

"Calm down." I giggle, taking yet another sip of my beer.

"Can't help it." She shrugs. "So..?"

Do I want this? Do I want to leave Bella here with my bff? Her son, James, is a good boy but will he be good enough for Bella?

I cut my thinking train short, and nod at her.

"Yes. But I'll talk to her alone."

"Really?" Her eyee widen, and she tears up happily.

"Oh my God." She hugs me tightly. "I can't believe this."

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait I'm sorry busy with some funeral. :(

What do you think will happen? Will this marriage be planned behind Bella's back or she'll find out about it all? If she found out, what'll be her reaction? Lemme know in your comments. Love y'all.

-Dana♥♥
Number of words: 1036